Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2006, 04:22 AM

Default Re: Not pretty. But, possibly interesting female booby trap (so to sp

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From the FAQ:

Won't the rapist kill me?

Sadly, many women have been killed over time, as nobody can guarantee the outcome of any rape! However, the huge plus-factor is that the discomfort and pain is such, that the rapist would be disabled temporarily, (much worse than a kick in the groin that self-defence instructors teach women!) giving you time to get away and get help.

[/ QUOTE ]

A kick in the balls can make you nauseous, immobilize you, knock you out, or even kill you. This thing can't do any of that. So that's badly misleading text. It's pretty obvious it could make you furious.

This looks like a bad joke made for either idiots or for bad people. I can see a sicko chick taking revenge on someone she's screwing using one of these, maybe. I feel sorry for any women buying these thinking it's going to go well for her after a guy thinks she maimed his dick. I predict a woman could lose life, or maybe just have her face punched off her skull, if she used this and it worked.

I suppose it's okay if you think that if you're raped you might as well be dead, so maybe it would be good in some fundamentalist countries or something. Just get anyone who rapes you to kill you automatically so you don't have to hang around waiting in suspense for your dad or your brother to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno, Blarg. It appears as though this thing attaches itself to the offending shlong. I don't imagine anybody using this as a joke. From the FAQ, there isn't any way to get it off without medical attention. Seems pretty effective.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From the FAQ:

Sadly, many women have been killed over time, as nobody can guarantee the outcome of any rape! However, the huge plus-factor is that the discomfort and pain is such, that the rapist would be disabled temporarily, (much worse than a kick in the groin that self-defence instructors teach women!) giving you time to get away and get help.

[/ QUOTE ]

A kick in the balls can make you nauseous, immobilize you, knock you out, or even kill you. This thing can't do any of that. So that's badly misleading text. It's pretty obvious it could make you furious.

This looks like a bad joke made for either idiots or for bad people. I can see a sicko chick taking revenge on someone she's screwing using one of these, maybe. I feel sorry for any women buying these thinking it's going to go well for her after a guy thinks she maimed his dick. I predict a woman could lose life, or maybe just have her face punched off her skull, if she used this and it worked.

I suppose it's okay if you think that if you're raped you might as well be dead, so maybe it would be good in some fundamentalist countries or something. Just get anyone who rapes you to kill you automatically so you don't have to hang around waiting in suspense for your dad or your brother to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this would immobilize a rapist.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:26 AM

Lol, I'd love to hear the rapist's explanation when he goes to a doctor to get that thing taken off

"Million to one shot, doc"
Old 12-03-2006, 04:28 AM

Maybe I just underestimate how common rape is, but is this really necessary? What about if some drunken sorostitute wants to get laid and she forgets it's in there and she's like "WHOOPS MY BAD THAT THERE'S NOW AN INVERTED CACTUS STUCK TO YOUR COCK!!!"

This product seems destined for the vaginas of female rights broads who I wouldn't put my dick in anyway.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From the FAQ:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this would immobilize a rapist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see that that pain would immobilize anyone. I could see it driving them into a homicidal rage, though.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From the FAQ:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno, Blarg. It appears as though this thing attaches itself to the offending shlong. I don't imagine anybody using this as a joke. From the FAQ, there isn't any way to get it off without medical attention. Seems pretty effective.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not as a joke. As a psycho act, maybe. As far as effective, it seems to me likely to be an effective way to get killed on the spot. This thing just looks like a huge incitement to violence to me.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I just underestimate how common rape is, but is this really necessary? What about if some drunken sorostitute wants to get laid and she forgets it's in there and she's like "WHOOPS MY BAD THAT THERE'S NOW AN INVERTED CACTUS STUCK TO YOUR COCK!!!"

This product seems destined for the vaginas of female rights broads who I wouldn't put my dick in anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've ever f'ed a chick without fingering her at least a little bit first, so I'm not too worried about getting accidentally caught by one of these things.

But you are right; the only chicks that would wear this thing are feminists who even rapists wouldn't want to touch.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thing reminds me of a quote from one of the women's rights heroes that I read a long time ago: "The insertion of the penis into the vagina is an act of violence."
Old 12-03-2006, 04:40 AM

If this thing was caught on my penis I swear to god I would be killing and attacking everything I see until it is off of me.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:58 AM

I don't see how anybody wouldn't. This strikes me as insta-death for the woman.