Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2006, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Adsense Earnings keep increasing.

My CTR has consistently been 10%. I think others could achieve the same with my help. If I write the ebook Ill give it away free to a couple twoplustwo'ers. I remember wiht my old blogs I had days when I would get 200 page impressions and no clicks. Man that was the good old days.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My first month using adsense I made $2. About a month ago I was able to make $20 a day. I am now making $50. My goal is to make $300 a day by next month. Thats a big jump but I think I may be able to make it.

I have found a realy easy way to make money by putting adsense on blogs. I was wondering if there would be anyway to sell an E-book that describes how to do this. It would be in two parts.

1) Part time- This would be for people that wanted to make a little bit of money everymonth with low effort. This is kinda the stage im in now. You have 5 blogs that require little updating. You post 5 ads everynight before you go to bed. This takes 3 mins and you will get a check everymonth for about 600-1200.

2) Full time- This is what im moving into. This is how to make 300-1000 a day. I dont know if this will be successful, but Im confident it will. Ill let everyone know in a couple weeks if this works and what kind of effort it will take.

I already have the first part down and if I can make the second part work do you think people would be interested in an ebook about this or a regular book?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, are you asking if a book about a FOOL-PROOF, SUPER EASY, GUARANTEED!, system for making MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM HOME will sell? Anything will sell if you can find someone stupid enough to buy it. I think you could literally make hundreds of dollars with this idea.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My CTR has consistently been 10%. I think others could achieve the same with my help. If I write the ebook Ill give it away free to a couple twoplustwo'ers. I remember wiht my old blogs I had days when I would get 200 page impressions and no clicks. Man that was the good old days.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many sites do you own with CTR of 10%? Sample size is somewhat important here. Don't be surprised to find out that replicating your success isn't as easy as you think it is.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:37 PM

i would definitely read it and give my impressions, user-feedback for you if you'd like
Old 11-28-2006, 02:41 PM

Also I somehow doubt your guide is going to tell us more than any of the guides the "guru's" have written and are highly read/promoted so far.

Your guide would sell well in young forums like this one, but probably not in others like Warrior/CYN.

My Two Cents

Josh
Old 11-28-2006, 03:09 PM

Thats why I dont think I can sell an Ebook. I dont have the credibility of Joel Comm. Even at this point I think I could write an ebook that would be able to make the average person $20-$50 a day. Im not a huge fan of Joel Comm, Ive read his ebook and didn't find it to be overly useful. I think I could write an ebook that someone could read and with that info make a few blogs and start making $20-$50 a day within 2 days. I just dont know how I can gain that credibility.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats why I dont think I can sell an Ebook. I dont have the credibility of Joel Comm. Even at this point I think I could write an ebook that would be able to make the average person $20-$50 a day. Im not a huge fan of Joel Comm, Ive read his ebook and didn't find it to be overly useful. I think I could write an ebook that someone could read and with that info make a few blogs and start making $20-$50 a day within 2 days. I just dont know how I can gain that credibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I would be more interested in reading an ebook from someone in your position than someone making ten times what you make. It's in the beginning when most businesses fail. What it takes to gain moderate success is still fresh in your mind whereas someone who makes 200K a year may forget what was hard in the beginning and gloss over critical subjects to the noob.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Writing an e-book that teaches someone to make $20-$50 in 2 days seems a little optimistic, but if you truly believe that it will work, have a couple people try it and see where they get.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:08 PM

you can gain credibility with success stories; u'll start off small like u did with your $2/day and over time u can grow your credibility like u did with ur income
Old 11-29-2006, 01:21 AM

m,

If you PM me a link to your blog I'll take a look and give my opinion here as to whether or not your claims seem reasonable as well as my opinion on whether such an e-book from you would be worth buying.