Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Soldier taunts kids with WATER

nice dementia, i hope that your other 516 posts in the last 2 months have been as well-thought out and useful to the community as this one has been.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's so [censored] up and gets me so angry grrr...Yeah sure there's so much [censored] stuff going on in Iraq but don't take it out on the kids totally unnecessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhh, you can vote for Hillary soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

so being a decent person automatically makes him a democrat? i think you just offended a lot of republicans, and in no way is that the insult you thought it'd be.

you sir, can burn in hell. and i don't even believe in hell, but right now i hope there is one, and you go there... soon.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:28 PM

How is this that messed up? I think a bunch of liberal patsies are overreacting. Have you never messed with children before?

ZOMG my grandmother once made me go and get her something and gave me a dollar how effed up.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How is this that messed up? I think a bunch of liberal patsies are overreacting. Have you never messed with children before?

ZOMG my grandmother once made me go and get her something and gave me a dollar how effed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

serious question, are you retarded?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever messed with poor children in a war zone?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Was that something medicine, and did you taunt her with it?
Old 11-22-2006, 02:32 PM

Nah bein a democrat makes him a wuss. Get some nads dude, like Hillary.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While I think that making children run for multiple blocks for ANYTHING is messed up, when you're making them run for something that is a basic life necessity, it certainly crosses the line.

And when is "ZOMG" going to go the way of "-aments?" It's not even close to clever or amusing.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:42 PM

I just think this is a lame over reaction. Clearly most people wouldn't do it, but I think it should be easy to see why some unstable guy who is risking his life every day might do this.

This isn't near the same as someone doing this in America.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While I think that making children run for multiple blocks for ANYTHING is messed up, when you're making them run for something that is a basic life necessity, it certainly crosses the line.

And when is "ZOMG" going to go the way of "-aments?" It's not even close to clever or amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU. Perhaps the soldier was fond of the kids, and they of him, and on a boring nice day he asked the kids if they wanted to have a race, and the winner get some refreshments. Better they run for water than run around with guns like some of the other kids their age.

How is this ANY different than some goofy, jovial American dad having his son and his friends race for something like a mere $5? Would that be racist and [censored] up, you're doing nothing but speculating and over-reacting.