Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Robbed at Neteller

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is disturbing if true

[/ QUOTE ]

its not true. i didnt even read it. do a search for people who complain about getting ripped off on neteller...every last one has less than 10 posts...i find it odd that no poster who ISNT a possible troll has never been ripped off

[/ QUOTE ]"Its not true,I didnt even read this"...Im speechless about how ignorant of a post that was.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:59 PM

Does neteller only rob people that speak broken english?
Old 11-22-2006, 04:01 PM

My friend had money (a few K) stolen from his neteller account via transfer to a different netller account.

Neteller tried to help him but he was pretty lazy and wasnt taht aggressive in getting it back so he never did.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your Neteller account have been hacked and the issue is there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Consistent with the rest of your English. Go away man.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:04 PM

was the money already in your Neteller account or did he use insta cash? If he used Insta Cash, contact the bank, they will take care of it for you
Old 11-22-2006, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your Neteller account have been hacked and the issue is there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Consistent with the rest of your English. Go away man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Majority of Betsson's support people don't speak english as their native tongue. As doesn't most of the world, FYI.

Neteller's security is pretty weak, and these kind of cases are disturbingly common. I see no reason to suspect OP's story.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:55 PM

I can't believe. I'm looking for help and the people talks about if my problem is true or not. Ok you can see the details at spanish poker forums (not in broken english but in perfect spanish). Here you have some of the nice mails from betsson. I'm using Neteller for more than a year, and I'm playing poker for more than 18 months. You can see me at prima tables, sometimes at Pokerstars, Cryptologic, Poker Room... my habitual username is "tokinn". Easy to find me.
"Dear Fancisco,

I am writing to you regarding the problem with Neteller account and somebody else using your account.

I regret to tell you but unfortunately as this issue is between you and Neteller we suggest to contact the Neteller support immediately.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Katerina

Betsson support"
"Dear Rancisco,

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the delay in our response. This is due to

the support currently re-locating and we can only apologise for the effect

this may have on our customers. Unfortunately, the response time may suffer,

but we'd like to assure you that we are trying our best to help you and

everyone else as quickly as possible.

Regarding your question how can we accept a Netteler deposit from a person who is not the owner of the relevant Neteller account.

Unfortunately using Neteller method for deposit makes us unable to see any ID information what so ever. We can see just the amount and name of the method - Neteller.

However to prevent the strange person to deposit again by your Neteller account, we would like to ask you to kindly send us detail iformation - date, time and the amount gone from your Neteller account and we could find the Betsson customer blocked his Betsson account. This is unfortunately the only thing we can do. Please do not forget to contact the Neteller customer servises.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

We hope you find this information useful. Shoudl you have any furhter questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Katerina

Betsson support"
"Dear Francisco,

I have sent you email asking for more details about the transaktions gone to Betsson but not to your account.

I have now founded the wanted information in the email of yours from 20.10. Please be informed, that we have contacted our financial department to investigate. We will contact you as soon as we recieve the answer.

Kind Regards,

Katerina

Betsson support"
"Dear Francisco,

thank you for your email and for the sent information.

We have sent the information to our financial department and can now confirm, that we have found the fraudulant account. We have sent the information to the Neteller company, but unfortunately it was too late for us to stop the money as they were gambled already.

Unfortunately there is nothing else we could do - except blocking the fraud player from our system - as the fraudlunt transaction was provided by Neteller. Please contact the Neteller.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Katerina

Betsson support"

I have more other mails. If anyone can help me thanks. Sorry for my "broken english"