Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2006, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Epassporte

[ QUOTE ]
I just opened an account at UB and they offered Epass as well as Moneybooker and Click2pay. I'm not sure I understand the fees at Epass. If I read it correctly they will charge me $50 to deposit $1,000 then .25 to transfer the $1,000 to UB. Sounds high to me.

I still have not funded my account due to the need to understand all the deposit/withdrawal fees and issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have set up my epass account, but haven't gotten around to using it to fund a site yet (which is why I asked this OP question).

My understanding of the Epass methods and fees is this:

If you deposit using a checking account bank transfer, you can only deposit up to $300 at a time and it takes 7 business days to clear, but only costs $5.

You can also use your visa debit card to upload. Restrictions are a $500 max upload, but the cost is $5 per $100 uploaded. (So $25 to upload the max $500) Not sure exactly how long it takes for the money to hit your account, but I'm sure it's much faster than the 7 day checking account transfer.

For withdrawing from Epass, I think the best way to go is to pay the $35 anual fee for the Visa electron(?) card, which allows you to use the card like a debit card, and withraw your cash right from any ATM. Obviously, havent done this yet, but thats my plan.

Anyway, I went with the checking account transfer just b/c the principal of paying $25 bucks to upload $500 is unreasonable, IMHO. I am currently waiting for my 3rd upload of $300 to hit my account (week 3..ugh), but I have plenty of work on stars to keep me busy while I wait [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2006, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Epassporte

[ QUOTE ]
If you fund your account via bank account, the fee is $2 total, but the limits are a bit ridiculous. I recommend making a small deposit via another method as well so that you can have your limits raised. Obviously, the sites cover transaction costs when you deposit. If you deposit via credit card there is a 5% fee (which is cheaper than Neteller was). The downside is that you can only deposit 1,000 per day, so if you're looking to move any decent amount of money around, it will take a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]Duderino,can you explain the limit situation little bit more for me,both loading and depositing/withdrawing to and from sites?Such as,what will my set transfer limits be day 1?How do i get these limits increased?And if you didnt answer this in responding to the previous question,could you explain the part about making another small deposit via another method raising my limits?Could this be accomplished funding the majority of the Epass account through my checking account,and dropping a small deposit through my debit card?And if so,how will this increase my transfer and or reload limits?Thanks for the help.