Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Most shocking/outrageous incident in your dorm

just say jizz please.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:49 AM

i may have the winnar. this is a 100% true story (although maybe tl;dr)

freshman year i am finishing a paper pretty late, maybe at about 2 am or so. we had communal bathrooms, so i head down the hall to brush my teeth before bed. a bunch of guys are hanging out in the hall, which was generally pretty odd at this time of night on a weeknight. i see the guy that lives across the hall from me and ask him what's going on.

him: dude, you should go in that room (points to a room a bit down the hall). there's a girl in there giving BJs to anyone who walks in.

me: bullsh.it

him: no i'm serious, just walk in. she'll grab you and start going at it. no lie. probably 20 guys have already been in there.

me (stunned): what does she look like?

him: i have no idea, it's pitch black in there. doesn't really matter though does it?

well, at this point i'm pretty suspicious and decide not to go through with it. hell, i like a good BJ as much as the next guy, but i figure a)this girl is most likely nasty and b) i really don't trust a mouth that's had 20 other wangs in it--there's a serious STD issue here.

but i'm still curious to see who this girl is. i notice a handful of guys gathering around the door, looking like they're about to peak in. i decide to join in and see.

at first they crack the door open. it is indeed pitch black in there. we can't see anything. this is not a problem though, as the light switch is just inside the door.

so one guy flips the light on and what do we see:

a HUGE girl (i'm talking 250+lbs) COMPLETELY NAKED, in the act of sucking some guy's dick. she doesn't seem to mind that about ten guys are staring at her, as she keeps going after the lights get flipped on like nobody is there. the guy doesn't seem to mind either. we all begin to half laugh/half groan in disgust, and we turn off the light, close the door, and let them go at it.

i go back to my room and wake up my roommate, because this is too funny/outrageous to let him miss. i bring him over to the room, flip on the light, and show him an image that has scarred him to this day.

although we didn't see what happened next, a couple of guys went in there with a ping pong paddle and broom stick, and claiming they were going to ST(hem)IHP. they came out laughing, so i'm assuming they accomplished there goal. apparantly she got fed up with people trying to put foreign objects in her butt and ended up getting dressed and left.

cliff notes: fat girl giving BJs to 20+ guys in one night (cum one cum all). i was wise enough not to participate.

edit: rumor has it she swallowed!!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:52 AM

At my school this year an RA broke up a party in a dorm. Someone pulled a fire alarm and most people were able to get away. When the RA returned to his room there was a threatening note on his whiteboard.

It gets worse, as later that night the RA was awakened by a loud noise outside his room. He went out and found a note saying someone was going to kill him, and the note was attached to the door by a big knife. Not sure if they found out who did it yet, but they'll prolly expelled and maybe see some jail time.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:35 AM

My freshman year I almost got stabbed by a guy who thought he was in a ninja and came into my room with some kind of dagger/sword thing. It was kind of scary at first but when I realized how little the guy was I grabbed my swiss army knife and chased him out.

I went to a school with a very high asian population obv...

Scrilla
Old 11-09-2006, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just say jizz please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels uncomforable with the word [censored].

WTF j ism is censored? What kind of a world is this?
Old 11-09-2006, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes: fat girl giving BJs to 20+ guys in one night (cum one cum all). i was wise enough not to participate.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome story. wise decision to turn on the lights, I was expecting either a goat or your roommate's mother.

Two years before I began school, there were two guys sharing a dorm. One was gay, one was straight. Apparently, the gay dude had a thing for the straight dude, who obviously did not comply. However, the gay dude laid off but the straight guy was totally weirded out and CHOPPED UP THE GAY DUDE TO PIECES, put him in the trunk of his car. He went to classes for three days before someone in the parking lot smelled something.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At my school this year an RA broke up a party in a dorm. Someone pulled a fire alarm and most people were able to get away. When the RA returned to his room there was a threatening note on his whiteboard.

It gets worse, as later that night the RA was awakened by a loud noise outside his room. He went out and found a note saying someone was going to kill him, and the note was attached to the door by a big knife. Not sure if they found out who did it yet, but they'll prolly expelled and maybe see some jail time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oddly enough, when I first heard about this(before the knife thing) I couldn't help but laugh my ass off, maybe it's just cause a few of them were douchebags. Though you did forget the part about them getting managing to bring a keg into the dorms after already having been caught trying to smuggle a different keg in earlier.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:49 AM

I can't remember the entire story, but here goes. A chinese guy on a bike gets cut off by a chinese girl in a car. He falls off his bike, gets pissed, follows her back to her apartment (not dorm sry) on the bike, kicks in the door, and kills her with a hammer. Convicted, death sentence, but hangs himself in jail like 6 months later. This guy was workin on his PhD in biochemistry.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:07 AM

last year when i was living in the dorms, at 4am or so this girl walks into my friends room (he lived across the hall from me) completly drunk off her ass. my friend wakes up, sees this (mind you the lights are still out cuz he and his roommate were sleepin), and freaks out. she pulls down her pants and starts to position herself over their garbage pale to take a [censored]. lucky for him he startled her by screamin at her, and he finally convinced her that this was not the bathroom. (bathroom was about 10 doors down from his room). she was so drunk she didnt understand him, and stumbled into another room to 'do it-to it'

punch line: she ended up stumbling into her own room.

lol
Old 11-09-2006, 12:50 PM

First week of my soph. year someone fell/jumped out of an 8th floor window (2 floors above me) and died.

Also someone took a dump in the hall one time.