Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Given SNOWJOB about RAKETHERAKE snowball

[ QUOTE ]
As far as the Snowball free roll tournament is concerned, it is the affiliate tournament which PartyPoker.com host on their behalf. Hence, we will not be able to refund the freeroll in cash. But, now due to the new law as you are not able to play in this tournament, I would suggest you to contact your respective affiliate site in this regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you keep coming back beating the same dead horse and ignoring the fact that Party will not let you play in their tournament? Party tells you right there they can't refund the money but you still want to blame it on RTR.

You've already posted on this topic several times. Several times you have been fully explained the issues. Stop trolling this forum. Your opinion has been made very clear.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Question about RaketheRake.com

they are terrible to deal with....one prime example was when they(or someone else) promised(or begged, i cant recall now) to post their pics on here and they never did.

but apart from not posting pics, they've got one of the best customer service depts that ive ever had to contact online and i couldnt recommend them highly enough.

i find it hard to get over the pics issue tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2006, 07:58 PM

They're pretty much flawless in my experience. Have a few accounts tracked with them and have never had a problem. Great customer service as others have said.

s
Old 11-02-2006, 02:05 AM

Default Re: Question about

I would use RaketheRake.com for any site.

I got screwed on the Snowball, but even though they may have been able to do something else, I know their "heart" was in the right place. [censored] happens. Party sucks.

There are a number of good rakeback sites, and RTR is one of them.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:14 AM

They took care of me BIG time during the Goal Poker fiasco. Not only did they pay me (and probably didn't get paid for it), but they helped those poor displaced sots like me move over to Absolute. I had closed my account at Absolute and they helped me get back up there.

Absolute and RTR get lots of my play.

They certainly aren't the only fish in the pond (there are a few other really reputable places), but they are in the top echelon of those I have corresponded with.