Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2006, 08:44 AM

Default Re: BLUE CHIP MICHIGAN CITY INDIANA OPENS MONDAY

[ QUOTE ]
Hey I'm driving from Milwaukee down to the middle of Indiana (a bit north of Indianapolis) to sell some guy tires on Saturday. I'd like to check out a room between here and there, any suggestions? 1/2 NL or 5/10 - 10/20 limit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Majestic Star II or Resorts are the only reasonable choices in the Chicago and northern Indiana areas; I don't know about Wisconsin. If you'd like reasonable directions, you could probably ask here or PM me.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Any other poker rooms that I'm missing in the Midwest?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not see Argosy in Lawrenceburg, IN (near Cincinnati, OH). Come to think of it, I do not recall seeing the Grand Victoria in Rising Sun, IN just downriver from the Argosy.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey I'm driving from Milwaukee down to the middle of Indiana (a bit north of Indianapolis) to sell some guy tires on Saturday. I'd like to check out a room between here and there, any suggestions? 1/2 NL or 5/10 - 10/20 limit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Majestic Star II or Resorts are the only reasonable choices in the Chicago and northern Indiana areas; I don't know about Wisconsin. If you'd like reasonable directions, you could probably ask here or PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I know all of the Wisconsin rooms as I live in Milwaukee. I'm just looking to try something different along the way since I have to spend 7 hours driving down to Indiana and back.

Looks like Resorts isn't too far off I-65 so I'll give that one a try. Should be there around 3pm and I'll be wearing a black hat that says Milwaukee if anyone wants to say hi.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:44 AM

Nice room. Saturday night all eight tables up. But, they need a new system for handling the dealer's "box" and the "fill". They stop the game completely, messing with the "fill". Hollywood Aurora Illinois, uses a similar annoying system of stopping the game until the "fill" is completed.