Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Juiciness of Sites : post legistlation

Maybe the Party castoffs haven't gotten around to depositing at PokerStars yet. Most of the games at PokerStars have always seemed tough to me, so this isn't really a change.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:21 PM

we are from the U.S., the land of the free

Thank you for making me laugh! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry though you are so dumb you probably believe what you write [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2006, 12:39 PM

thank you... it was less ripping.... more friendly cajoling. but i suppose humour is lost on people [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2006, 12:51 PM

Anyways.. for the people who had constructive responses to my post... I think the deposit limits may be causing poker stars to be even tighter. I can only think that their deposit system ensures that the players at the higher limits are the ones who were able to make their bankroll grow. meaning they are better than average.

even with the influx of new players it is unlikely that losing players can buy in at higher limits. and i mean $600 daily limit is really really low. practically useless at 200nl and above.

Partypoker, even without US players still seems to be good. I am actually noticing the influx of new Euro and Canadian players at the tables creating high action games as usual party standards. dont count on party bombing.

I feel so far that the disappearance of US multi tablers have so far counter-balanced the absence of US fish. it makes sense: for every 40 fish playing one table there may be one US 12 tabler which distorts the effect of US pros on the game. in a B & M game there may be 40 fish and 1 pro. online its 40 fish versus 1 pro times 12 tables. so multitabler pros cause seroius dilution of fish pool. im not trying to make fun of US players, (althoug its very easy becuz of their largely ignorant government), im just trying to analyze the current state.

i think its to the benefit of all players US and non-Us, to know which way things are going.

and for the guy who ripped on me for saying party poker was still good.... the BEST site is the JUICIEST site. PERIOD. unless ur in the business of trying to make the least amount of money possible.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

we are from the U.S., the land of the free, (except with respect to gambling...).

[/ QUOTE ]

Just gambling... and phone conversations... and e-mail... and due process... but at least we now have the right to be parched at the airport.

[ QUOTE ]
we always have the right to rip on other countries! in fact i think it's encouraged!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jingoism is the opiate of the masses.

[ QUOTE ]
i hear those stupid brits are enjoying our absence. nothing but fish at the tables now.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're stupid... but we're the ones who can't be bothered to get off our asses and vote once every two years. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2006, 12:54 PM

If you email them, it takes like 30 seconds to have your NETELLER deposit limit changed from $600 to $10,000 a day.

Do you know any high limit player without a Neteller account (or any other method that cannot be cashed back) ?
Old 10-14-2006, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyways.. for the people who had constructive responses to my post... I think the deposit limits may be causing poker stars to be even tighter. I can only think that their deposit system ensures that the players at the higher limits are the ones who were able to make their bankroll grow. meaning they are better than average.

[/ QUOTE ]

This part cracks me up...let me guess...you've never played NL1K on stars have u?
Old 10-14-2006, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're forgetting that whole middle ground where YOU'RE AN IDIOT

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a bit uncalled for. Just because the players in the US (of which I am one) are pissed at Party, doesn't mean we have the right to start ripping on players from other countries.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have the right . It just may be uncalled for.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you email them, it takes like 30 seconds to have your NETELLER deposit limit changed from $600 to $10,000 a day.

Do you know any high limit player without a Neteller account (or any other method that cannot be cashed back) ?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually didnt know this... hm seems obvoius now. i couldnt figure it out so i wonder hown many other casual players were able to, which is was really matters ofcourse.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:29 PM

Glad I could help.