Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 09:58 AM

Default Re: meeting girls in college (non drunk ones)

[ QUOTE ]
where is a good place to meet girls if you don't like drunk girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? These are the best girls to meet in college (actually in life really).
"These are the best years of your life"-very true quote. So don't [censored] it up...find drunk girls from now on and you will get much more play.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:13 AM

Join some clubs/activities around campus.

Do you have a job? Meet girls there.

Since you have huge lecture classes, do you have a smaller class that meets with a TA also (thats how all my lectures are)? You could meet girls in these.

You said you met a girl at a mixer or w/e, just go to parties and try to get to the girls before they're drunk. Who knows, you might even convince one to ditch the party and just chill with you.

What's up with your friends? This is key. Guy or girl friend, this will help. If your friend's a guy, he's probably also trying to meet girls, and it's a lot easier to talk to girls at a social event when you're w/ one or two other guys (that way you can approach a group of girls and pick a specific one later haha). If your friend's a girl, she will have....wait for it....girlfriends. Also, if you're shy or w/e, you can drop hints that you like one of her friends, which she'll think is cute and tell her friend and then her friend will realize that you're her knight in shin....yada yada yada
Old 10-12-2006, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-SUMMARY-
So basically my question is where is a good place to meet girls if you don't like drunk girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me start this off by saying you're just silly. Any of the girls you meet and possibly hook up with will be drunk at some time, and you will see them while they are drunk.

For a real response though, note some of the good looking girls in your classes. Find out their names, facebook them, and find out what kind of movies/music/interests they have. Either send them a facebook message about your shared interests, or talk to them after class.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stop going home for the weekend. Seriously people do work on monday and tuesday and have fun the rest of the time

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-12-2006, 01:36 PM

Having a single room definately isn't a problem. If you stayed around for weekends I'm sure you could have found cool people to hang out with in your suite/building.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:04 PM

Dude I love having a single room, no awkwardness when you bring a girl home [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

going home every weekend - bad idea. Join some clubs, or just be more outgoing, people are generally very nice and will talk back. I've met plenty of people in classes, clubs, sporting events, whatever. Parties too, but you already mentioned you do that.

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't really like talking to people unless its like a social situation or I know them

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh get over it, just start talking. just ask em to get dinner or study sometime, people are really friendly, usually they'll say yes, especially if you're attractive as you say you are.

oh yeah clubbin too, i met a lot of people doin that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] i think girls always like a guy who dances. or if you're lucky, just a guy that [censored] dances.

fwiw, i'm a 2nd year at UCSD and college has been a blast for me so far.

edit // oh yeah, take hip hop classes if you like dancing, usually a bunch of cute girls there.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:11 PM

I hate reading about people who are wasting college [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2006, 06:21 PM

JaBlue and Zerander - what college you guys in?
Old 10-12-2006, 07:41 PM

So drink and stay here on the weekends. One of the best things in life is being drunk and having sex with drunk girls. That makes me sad.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So drink and stay here on the weekends. One of the best things in life is being drunk and having sex with drunk girls. That makes me sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on, most guys just want to mess around and have fun...it's just random fun...save the relationship stuff for later...