Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2006, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Party mine with more then 10 tables?

[ QUOTE ]
NO THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!

You must datamine from 5 window user accounts with the first having 4 tables open, second having 8 tables open, and so on continuing in this order
15 tables
16 tables
23 tables
42 tables

Seriously if you don't do this bad [censored] will happen

[/ QUOTE ]
why?

this is a joke right?

you can mine 90 tables on one workstation if you have enough RAM and processing power. I can i just bought 2 more GB's for 4 GB total.

I also set up mulitple windows user accounts. There is really no need to do it if you can mine a huge amount of tables on one account. Spreading multiple tables on multiple windows user accounts bogs your system down just as if you opened all those tables on one user account.

-now if you want to datamine different limits .Using multiple windows user accounts is helpful but you can only write hhf's to either the Party folder or the Party Beta folder.

IF you set up multiple user accounts and mine diffrent limits and have PokerTracker auto-importing from both user accounts both user accounts write the hhf's to the same folder so this sucks unless you want mixed data from various limits in a database.

-I guess the fix for this is on your main user account mine one limit using Party original exe.-all hhf's will be written to the Party folder. On a second windows account you've created mine another limit but instead using Party Beta#1 exe.. the hhf's will be written into the Party Beta folder.

If I open say 30-90 tables and I have more than enough tables for the limit I want I just mine more tables of other games/limits I'm interested in ie I have a mixed NLHE 6MAX db that has $100-$600 NLHE 6MAX--that way later on if you want to consolidate db's all you do is export the hh's from a specific limit and then re-import them into a db just for that limit.

Overall thu using multiple windows user accounts isnt that helpful imo.. Mining 30 on one user account and 30 on another will sap your system resources more than just mining 60 on one user account.

I'd like to hear other thoughts on this..anything to mine more efficiently as long as it lasts.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:11 PM

Did you ever figure out how to open multiple tables without overlapping?
Old 01-30-2006, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NO THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!

You must datamine from 5 window user accounts with the first having 4 tables open, second having 8 tables open, and so on continuing in this order
15 tables
16 tables
23 tables
42 tables

[/ QUOTE ]
why?

this is a joke right?

you can mine 90 tables on one workstation if you have enough RAM and processing power. I can i just bought 2 more GB's for 4 GB total.

I also set up mulitple windows user accounts. There is really no need to do it if you can mine a huge amount of tables on one account. Spreading multiple tables on multiple windows user accounts bogs your system down just as if you opened all those tables on one user account.

-now if you want to datamine different limits .Using multiple windows user accounts is helpful but you can only write hhf's to either the Party folder or the Party Beta folder.

IF you set up multiple user accounts and mine diffrent limits and have PokerTracker auto-importing from both user accounts both user accounts write the hhf's to the same folder so this sucks unless you want mixed data from various limits in a database.

-I guess the fix for this is on your main user account mine one limit using Party original exe.-all hhf's will be written to the Party folder. On a second windows account you've created mine another limit but instead using Party Beta#1 exe.. the hhf's will be written into the Party Beta folder.

If I open say 30-90 tables and I have more than enough tables for the limit I want I just mine more tables of other games/limits I'm interested in ie I have a mixed NLHE 6MAX db that has $100-$600 NLHE 6MAX--that way later on if you want to consolidate db's all you do is export the hh's from a specific limit and then re-import them into a db just for that limit.

Overall thu using multiple windows user accounts isnt that helpful imo.. Mining 30 on one user account and 30 on another will sap your system resources more than just mining 60 on one user account.

I'd like to hear other thoughts on this..anything to mine more efficiently as long as it lasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever seen the show Lost?
Old 02-15-2006, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NO THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!

15 tables
16 tables
23 tables
42 tables

[/ QUOTE ]
why?

this is a joke right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever seen the show Lost?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lost...for sure...
can't open more than 10 tables with party mine...
Can you face sanction for watching tables from unlogged lobby...?