Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2006, 03:13 PM

Default Re: The worst pain ever

well, there's like a ring of hair around my nipples (not a whole lot) and not so much chest hair elsewhere so it looks slightly weird
Old 09-23-2006, 03:15 PM

There was a guy that Tony Robbins talks about who was involved in a motorcycle accident. He layed down the bike at 60mph before hitting a stopped semi-trailer, while sliding under the trailer the gas cap came off the bike, sparks ignited the fuel, he was burned all over, spent months in the hospital too weak for pain relievers and it hurt even to breathe.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
back waxing

[/ QUOTE ]

how long did it take for the hair to grow back btw? I'm wondering if it's worth it to get my chest waxed.

[/ QUOTE ]

few months i guess
Old 09-23-2006, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the worst pain you have ever felt? Was it dental?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, for me it was breaking my Femur bone. It's the largest, longest and thickest bone in the human body. I snapped that [censored] right in two. (Well my brother did actually, we were sledding and he slammed right into me)

The pain didn't register right away since it happened so fast, so I tried to stand up...then I felt it.

It kinda looked like I had two knees.

4 months in traction, 6 months in a full body cast up to my chest, and 4 more months of therepy.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:18 PM

When I was 14 I was making a smoothie in my blender at home and after I turned the blender off, I stuck my hand in the thing like an idiot to unjam a piece of ice stuck in the blade. I guess the blade still had a little spin left in it because it damn near chopped off the tip of my middle finger. 17 stitches had to keep it in place. I gotta say that hurt a lot.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:20 PM

A couple years ago on forth of july some friends and I got a beach house. It was fun, we are all drinking around the bondfire. Well, a peice of wood rolled off the top of the fire, but it was only burnt on the bottom. I was an idiot and tried to pick it up with my hand. Not a good idea. I wrapped my thumb around to far and burnt my thumb so bad. It instantly swelled up into a water blister and didnt stop hurting for like 5 hours. I couldn't even take ice off of it. I can't even imagine how much it would have hurt if i was not drunk. Good drunk times!!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:29 PM

For me it's kidney stones and nothing has even come close.
Old 09-23-2006, 04:25 PM

when i was maybe 12 i went to fetch a boomerang that was landing and it swooped back up and hit me between the nose and lip; had a hole through my lip there into my mouth and it took 200 stitches; from when i got hit until when i got numbed/stitched was about 4 hours

barely a scar now tho, since a plastic surgeon did the stitching
Old 09-23-2006, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when i was maybe 12 i went to fetch a boomerang that was landing and it swooped back up and hit me between the nose and lip; had a hole through my lip there into my mouth and it took 200 stitches; from when i got hit until when i got numbed/stitched was about 4 hours

[/ QUOTE ]
200 stitches???? wtf man, was this hole the size of your head? Also, are you an aborigine or something, who plays with a boomerang?
Old 09-23-2006, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
200 stitches???? wtf man, was this hole the size of your head? Also, are you an aborigine or something, who plays with a boomerang?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao