Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2006, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Party Poker Rebuy Glitch?

I've had this happen a few times.

I believe what's going on is that you've told Party you want more money when the hand ends, and then -- JUST as it's trying to reload you -- you click to add the money again. It adds twice. The timing has to be perfect, which is why not everybody has seen it.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:27 AM

the AHK auto-rebuy script is pretty sweet. One key stroke and it reloads on all tables.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:36 PM

anyone had any success mimicing (sp?) this?
Old 09-21-2006, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the AHK auto-rebuy script is pretty sweet. One key stroke and it reloads on all tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is sweet, unless you have it set up on wheel_click, which is also used by the "Pot Bet" script, and you don't realize you have a table waiting for your action, and PSB J3o.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is sweet, unless you have it set up on wheel_click, which is also used by the "Pot Bet" script, and you don't realize you have a table waiting for your action, and PSB J3o.

[/ QUOTE ]Why would you make the two the same? The default for the rebuy script is F12. lol
Old 09-21-2006, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't address the biggest problem with reloading though, which is that if you're in the middle of a hand and you click reload, it only rebuys the amount you were down at the start of the hand. So if you're at a $100 table, started a hand with $98, and try to rebuy during the middle of the hand when you're down to $91.75, it'll only rebuy $2. You can still manually type in $8.25, but that requires subtraction on the fly and is annoying as hell.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone had any success mimicing (sp?) this?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I've had this happen a few times.
I believe what's going on is that you've told Party you want more money when the hand ends, and then -- JUST as it's trying to reload you -- you click to add the money again. It adds twice. The timing has to be perfect, which is why not everybody has seen it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any more information on the timing of this? during a hand? between hands?

I will now spend the rest of the night attempting this trick manually and trying to write an "Insta-Deep" AHK rebuy script, as it would occasionally be very useful, and probably more often fun, lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Obviously I will post and share should I succeed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone who has managed this trick, timing and any other possibly helpful info please...

dave.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:41 PM

*IF* I'm right (that's a huge "if" here), then the first rebuy signal should be early to go into "the hopper" to wait for the end of the hand, and then the second rebuy signal should be JUST as the rebuy is about to go through: if the signal goes to Party Poker while it's sorting out the rebuy signal that was stored, I think you get both.

I don't know if this requires any network latency, or sluggishness on Party's end, or black magic, or whatnot, but based on the two times this has happened to me, I had signaled that I wanted a rebuy and I was clicking it again to reload before the hand started when WHAMMO, I got two barrels.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:47 PM

I was rebuying like hell today and it never worked for me.