Old 09-18-2006, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Hachem during WCOOP Event #2

Ouch.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stars should really not let their sponsored players behave like this. They should be role models and good representatives for the game and the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes pros should always be robots, have 0 emotion whatsoever. hachem has temper issues and it seeped into his chat last night. so what? at least it shows they arent robots

[/ QUOTE ]

You're stupid.

Now, before you get confused, I'm not saying that you have stupidity issues that thankfully prove you aren't an automotone. Rather, I'm saying that you're embarrassingly and infuriatingly dumb.

Post less.

[/ QUOTE ]

so im dumb because i think hachem should be allowed to say what he thinks?
Old 09-18-2006, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stars should really not let their sponsored players behave like this. They should be role models and good representatives for the game and the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes pros should always be robots, have 0 emotion whatsoever. hachem has temper issues and it seeped into his chat last night. so what? at least it shows they arent robots

[/ QUOTE ]

You're stupid.

Now, before you get confused, I'm not saying that you have stupidity issues that thankfully prove you aren't an automotone. Rather, I'm saying that you're embarrassingly and infuriatingly dumb.

Post less.

[/ QUOTE ]

so im dumb because i think hachem should be allowed to say what he thinks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hachem is not just "some pro", he is a World Champion and a player sponsored by Poker Stars. He is very much an ambassador for their site and the game in general, and they can and in my opinion should tell him how they want him to behave. That's precisely what they are paying him for.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:27 PM

phil hellmuth is a world champion as well and sponsored by ultimatebet...??
Old 09-18-2006, 12:38 PM

Hachem flipping out on occasion is an OK thing, just so long as he doesnt get into blasting and berating people like Helmuth does. Hachem even admits that he has a bad temper so its bound to leak out on occasion. IMO, this is an isolated event and most of the time he is a very nice guy.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hachem is not just "some pro", he is a World Champion and a player sponsored by Poker Stars. He is very much an ambassador for their site and the game in general, and they can and in my opinion should tell him how they want him to behave. That's precisely what they are paying him for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or they could run a promo, "Put Joe on Tilt win an entry to the WSOP event of your choice"...

And yes he's a World Champion, so its up to him how he wants to be thought of....
Old 09-18-2006, 12:42 PM

I don't see anything wrong with this chat. I mean, it makes Joe look like a d-bag, but it's not like he even insulted the other guy. If he had said, "nh fish" or something, that would be a different story, in my opinion.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:50 PM

I find his chat funny. Hachem plays in 10k buy-ins, and he is getting worked up over a tiny $500 buy-in tourney. It wasn't even that bad of a beat. OMG! 10 outer.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:19 PM

hachem should have raised the flop, 2 clubs and 3 connected cards? what hands did he think were calling him on that flop other than draws...
that guys an idiot for checking the river though, the only way to make up for that turn call si to get paid off on the river
Old 09-18-2006, 01:57 PM
 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're stupid.

Post less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I know you have strong feelings on this topic Kneeco, but... wow.