Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2006, 02:18 PM

Default Re: OT: EARTH to TROUT

[ QUOTE ]
Hey:

I know it's a little early, but my plans changed so I'm going to be in Vegas starting Thursday night. This will allow me to pwn the $500 Wynn tourney starting at noon on Friday.

I saw on the calcutta site it looked like some were planning on the $500 bellagio tourney on Friday. From what I hear, that's now a $1k tourney, and the Wynn structure is better. Also IIRC SFB and the LA caravan is going to be rolling into the Wynn sometime Friday.

Anyone else planning on or want to play the Wynn tourney? I may even be up for a $.25 last longer.
Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K. BirdBrains; I know this is too advanced for most, so just listen up.....The waycool Dudes (SFB-UnArmed-Bones-Yugo-ForumBot) will be arriving at WYNN Poker Room on Fri. @ 11:30AM ((+/-) 3 minutes)...66's & Slacker will be there by then...So will Daliman/Raptor/2toHigh...Irieguy will roll in for the noon MTT.....So, basically, the whole squad will be at WYNN on FRI....Forget Bellagio.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:23 PM

Default Re: OT: EARTH to TROUT

[ QUOTE ]

(SFB-UnArmed-Bones-Yugo-ForumBot) will be arriving at WYNN Poker Room on Fri. @ 11:30AM ((+/-) 3 minutes)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, he/she/it does exist.

Slacker + 66s will be the only ones I recognize, so I'll keep my eye out. I will probably recognize Peja as well.

Just look for the good looking guy with mountains of chips in front of him and 3-5 hotties sweating him. That'll be me.

See you guys then.