Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Who wants a sweat in HSP next season.

Aren't you the guy who pushed QJ for all your chips in the ME and then breated someone for calling you with AQ?

Yeah... I'll pass.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:19 PM

To be fair he didn't really berate him, he just said "terrible call" after he busted.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:23 PM

Either way, I'd much prefer for HSP to be comprised entirely of accomplished professionals. I hate having to watch guys like Fred Chaminara and Jerry buss play.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you the guy who pushed QJ for all your chips in the ME and then breated someone for calling you with AQ?

Yeah... I'll pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I can see your point. Except for the 2nd half of the statement that was not shown...........I said what a bad call,...FOR ME.
His call was an instacall because he was a complete donk. He got a ton of chips hitting a 1 card straight flush vs Ahigh flush, and kept on making really bad calls and getting away with it where it would be him vs a dominating hand and they would both hit, but he would get 2 pair vs the other guys toppair or agianst me where he called underpair to river with me flopping 2 pair and betting big all the way and hitting a 2 outter set. But for me his was the worst call that there could have been.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:08 PM

players on freerolls or semi freerolls don't seem to play the same, or matusow is just garbage.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:01 AM

randy save your money dont go play on this show
Old 09-13-2006, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah... I'll pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I can see your point. Except for the 2nd half of the statement that was not shown...........I said what a bad call,...FOR ME.
His call was an instacall because he was a complete donk. He got a ton of chips hitting a 1 card straight flush vs Ahigh flush, and kept on making really bad calls and getting away with it where it would be him vs a dominating hand and they would both hit, but he would get 2 pair vs the other guys toppair or agianst me where he called underpair to river with me flopping 2 pair and betting big all the way and hitting a 2 outter set. But for me his was the worst call that there could have been.

[/ QUOTE ]

Periods optional.

But in all seriousness, if you have any good stories on Fischman or anyone else of minor fame, NVG is always game to hear them.

thanks,
Gobias (a stake)
Old 09-13-2006, 08:34 AM

Why is Randy Jensen so unlikrable?
Old 09-13-2006, 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah... I'll pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Randy, I don't have anything against you but you could have left it at "it was a bad call for me".

how is he a complete donk for calling with a 3-1 advantage for a small % of his stack?
Old 09-13-2006, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah... I'll pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Randy, what's your nickname? Dreamweaver? Pretty badass.