Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2006, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Hand Converter and HUD, Donations.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you still need a monitor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I still have my monitor - it was broken and I was bitching about Samsung support, but eventually it did get fixed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks anyway though.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone tell me how to get the hand history out of a Full Tilt window. I tried for the first time to post a HH, but when I right click nothing happens. Grateful for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC, you have to configure Full Tilt to save the hand histories to your hard drive. Then you would need to get into the hand history folder and copy/paste one or more hand histories into the converter.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:56 PM

Good to have you back greenage, good to have you back.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good to have you back greenage, good to have you back.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY Worm, good to be back.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:32 AM

I still havent been able to figure out FT converter, but I plan on fixing that this week. Im still not that good with computers as Id like to be. Thas besides the point tho.
What I really wanted to ask you greenage, is if maybe youd still put together a pokerroom coverter. I use Hollywood, but I can still get the HHs from PR to use in the converter, so it really wouldnt matter. Id be willing to throw in $10 for this service. I know its not a lot, but since we are pretty much low limit stud players, its a start. Im pretty sure there are other pokerroom network players here that would pitch in, and maybe get the pool up to like $50 bucks. If we can find enough people to donate, would you be willing to do one for PR? If not, I understand, its rather stressful [censored]. Let me know either way. Thanks again.

Worm
Old 09-16-2006, 01:50 AM

Hey Worm, the thing that keeps me from doing PokerRoom and has done so in the past is having enough hand histories to test with.

For example, Crypto support is pretty crappy because I had only like four hand histories to test with. It takes more than that, at least with me, to get something out that is stable.

Donations would always be welcome, but more so that that I need hand histories to test with. With out enough of them, I can’t do a good job.

With your fellow players, if you all can get a couple hundred together, then I will do it for you. However, I have to have at least that volume of hand histories so I can sell them (jk, so I can test).
Old 09-16-2006, 01:57 AM

Hey Worm,

One more thing, BeerMoney gave me a stake on UB (TY, Beer) and I am tearing up the penny tables, lol.

I will be playing tomorrow, so if you have any questions about the FT converter, please PM me. I have a bonus to clear on UB and a BR to build, lol.

greenage
Old 09-16-2006, 03:00 AM

Greenage,

I'm not able to get the perverter to work for UB. I get an error at "get first hand"

Can you look into it at all?
Old 09-16-2006, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Greenage,

I'm not able to get the perverter to work for UB. I get an error at "get first hand"

Can you look into it at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Beer,

It looks like UB have tweaked their hand histories. If you add this line “Powered by UltimateBet” right after the “Hand #” line it should work OK.

If you convert more than one hand history at a time, you only have to do this for the first hand history.

The first two lines of input into the converter should look like this:

Hand #35084545-932 at Eugene ($.25/$.50 7-card Stud)