Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2006, 12:00 AM

Default Re: Omni Monthly Bonus EV Question

threw in another hundo got down to two bets and swung right back up to 120 eventually. almost 2k wagered now but this is going painfully slow at $5 bets, something like $10 an hour. i don't know if i can settle for this and might have to up my bets.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:45 PM

Default FUCCKED

uhhhhh wtf is going on here. so i got to about 3850 left to wager and thought it was going too slow so i decided to double my bets to $10. that quickly brought my second hundo to nearly bust before i deposited another $200. I now have 1300 left to wager and 30 in my [censored] account. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] no way is the HA that low this site has the fix in for me since i hit them huge for blackjack last month.....i should keep going with this right? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2006, 10:20 PM

Default Re: FUCCKED

[ QUOTE ]
uhhhhh wtf is going on here. so i got to about 3850 left to wager and thought it was going too slow so i decided to double my bets to $10. that quickly brought my second hundo to nearly bust before i deposited another $200. I now have 1300 left to wager and 30 in my [censored] account. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] no way is the HA that low this site has the fix in for me since i hit them huge for blackjack last month.....i should keep going with this right? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm really torn on this site myself...i put 100 in yesterday and promptly busted out playing pontoon at $5/hand. Then a few hours later i said screw this and deposited another 200. Played $25/hand and cashed out at 300. I was still a long long ways from clearing the bonus so today i put yet another 100 in. This time playing pontoon and blackjack i ran it up to 250. I'm still not even halfway to the bonus though, so i'm debating whether or not i bother finishing. Omni just seems too much like gambling as opposed to bonus-clearing
Old 09-11-2006, 11:09 PM

put in another 200 it went down, put in another 200, played 25/hand on my last 10 hands hit blackjack like 4 times. looking at a cashout of 370. oh and this bonus isn't credited auto right cuz i don't see it in my account yet (calling support)...anyway i managed to lose 430 chasing this stupid [censored] bonus. i'm totally serious but do you guys play these bonuses through or do you cut your losses after the initial bust? help
Old 09-11-2006, 11:19 PM

CS said she is forwarding the situation to the "relevant department" so they can credit the bonus since she couldn't see anything wrong. i asked if i would get it for sure and she said they would have to review my account...i'm not entirely sure what that means and doubt she could've explained anything so i said bye and hung up
Old 09-11-2006, 11:33 PM

They credit the bonus the next morning around 11:30 a.m. I always play through the bonuses even if I bust because it becomes more +EV the less you have to wager to get the bonus. I once lost $1800 chasing this type of bonus, but overall I am right around EV.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:20 AM

These type of bonuses that you don't receive until AFTER your wagering need a much larger bankroll risk tolerance. If you're not prepared to lose 500 bucks I wouldn't even think about it. If you do start tho you should redeposit and finish as it then becomes an even more attractive bonus than it was initially (less WR required). Quitting half way thru just means you've been playing bonusless BJ.