Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2006, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Dishonest 2+2er: ImsaKidd

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I love getting slandered. Should I post a link in BBV (with poll)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes but only if it has BASTAD on it.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:18 PM

LOL at freaking out over $50. I think I'd just pay OP to get him out of my life.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still dont get it. PM me the joke?

It pissed me off that this guy PMs me saying he will give me the rest of today, then he posts 10 minutes later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Off with his head, zomg.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at freaking out over $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. id be annoyed at $50 and especially if i felt cheated out of it. it shouldnt take months to turn this around.

2. it's libel. please stop using slander.

bwana
Old 09-06-2006, 04:43 PM

Someone not play enough yet? New account (bobhalford) should get $50 (from Pacific) and referer (ImsaKidd ) $150 (from Pacific) after enough play by new account (bobhalford). Sounds like maybe bob hasn't played enough?

6. For the Referred Friend to qualify for this offer, s/he must open an Account and make a minimum deposit of $20, within 30 days of receiving the invitation email. An immediate $25 bonus will automatically be added to the Referred Friend's Money Play account. To receive the remaining $25 of the bonus, the Referred Friend must accumulate a minimum of 888 comp points* within six months from their initial deposit. The bonus will be available for cash out once the Referred Friend bets 20 times the bonus amount.
7. For the Referring Friend to qualify for this offer, s/he must have a Money Play Account to which the $150 bonus will be credited. If not, s/he will not be entitled to the bonus. In addition, for the Referring Friend to receive the bonus, the Referred Friend(s) must open a new Pacific Poker Money Play Account and submit a Deposit of $20, or more, to that new account no more than 30 days after the Referring Friend has submitted the invitation. An immediate $50 bonus will be added to the Referring Friend's Money Play account. To receive the remaining $100 of the bonus the Referred friend(s) must accumulate a minimum of 888 comp points* within six months from their initial deposit.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at freaking out over $50. I think I'd just pay OP to get him out of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will get out of your life for $40.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:01 PM

Well, I've made over 4K comp points, so that can't be it. I thought that might be the problem until I checked my account.

So the jury is still out as to why no $$ has been credited to ImsaKidd's account, 3 months later.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I've made over 4K comp points, so that can't be it. I thought that might be the problem until I checked my account.

So the jury is still out as to why no $$ has been credited to ImsaKidd's account, 3 months later.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you recieved both $25 payments from Pacific?
Old 09-06-2006, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
orf wiv 'is 'ed

[/ QUOTE ]

what?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, this is going to bug me too. what gives?

sticky situation for you 2. Pacific support sucks.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you recieved both $25 payments from Pacific?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I got one of the $25 payments, not sure about the other one, whatever that is. What is being contested is the $50 out of the $150 that should have been credited to ImsaKidd's account. According to him, it has not been credited. He tried phone support, but it is currently unavailable, so we'll see tomorrow what happens.

I think ImsaKidd means well. He may not be a dishonest 2+2er... he may just need a little motivating to solve problems.

I can't blame myself for making the initial post. After 3 months and a few PM's, all he had to say to me was "it hasn't been credited to my account." No mention of having contacted support, no mention of how strange it was that no money was received, etc. All he said was that he's not giving me any $$ until he gets his $$. That was fine with me until 3-4 months later when I'm asking for an explanation.

Given ImsaKidd's responses to my PM's, the only thing I could conclude was that he was taking the $$ for himself. Certainly, if I was him, I would have contacted Pacific 3 months ago demanding my $150. It occured to me that the only reason why he wouldn't care about this is because he got his $150 and isn't paying me the $50. The only evidence in his favor was that he actually continued to repond to my PM's.