Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2006, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Craziest Celebrity Ever - Round 3

[ QUOTE ]
That's probably his best option for going out in public without getting recognized. Pretty sane move actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was thinking more along the lines of this...

man in the mirror-

I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life
It's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right...

...I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
(If you wanna make the world a better place)
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
(Take a look at yourself, and then make a change)
(Na na na, na na na, na na, na nah)

I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
It's time that I realize
That there are some with no home, not a nickel to loan
Could it be really me, pretending that they're not alone?

yep, he looks like diana ross now he's dressing like her...he's making that "change."
Old 01-25-2006, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's Jackson, Hughes, Fischer and Cruise. Anyone voting otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you listened to Gary Busey talk? I know (fame x crazy) Cruise wins. But pure real craziness, it should go to Busey. His accident really knocked a screw loose.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:37 PM

Suzzer - I donno. Tom Cruise has such a perfectly cultivated public image, and the resources to maintain it, and even then - we think he's insane. The guy is going to crack at some point, and the meltdown should be spectacular. Do you ever see him in interviews? He's like the most tightly wound crazy eyes guy I've ever seen. He's definitely going to explode in a rage of gay repression and Scientological madness at some point (hopefully soon).

-Al
Old 01-25-2006, 05:41 PM

Courtney Love is just a chick with some drug issues. Bobby Fischer is a complete lunatic. If the average guy went through what Mike Tyson did in his life, he'd be biting ears too. Tom Cruise is just getting that young pussy, which makes all men crazy. Michael Jackson is not a pedophile; he is too weird. A pedophile is the guy next door that no one suspects. Everyone assumes Jackson is banging little boys. He isn't. Gary Busey cracked his head open in a motorcycle wreck, so he is excused. Dennis Rodman is a human publicity stunt. Why isn't Pat Robertson on this list? He is more nuts than any of the others.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's Jackson, Hughes, Fischer and Cruise. Anyone voting otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on Vibesman.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:51 PM

Only favorite I picked was MJ.

Whoever thinks Mike Tyson is crazier than Howard Hughes is sorely mistaken. Tyson really isn't that crazy (naturally). He's just been robbed blind by the people he surrounded himself with. The guy has never been caught on drugs/steroids. And by his age (near 40) most mega-stars are on serious drugs/alchohol.

All he really did was be falsely accused of ra.ping a girl at 3am, say he was going to eat somebody's kids, and bite a guys ear (which supposedly isn't too uncommon in boxing).
Old 01-25-2006, 05:59 PM

Whew! I just put Fischer in the lead. Went with the Jackson, Hughes, Fischer, Cruise line.

And for some Fischer lunacy...

[ QUOTE ]
Pablo Mercado: All right. Which of these properties that you have are now being sold by the states?
Bobby Fischer: No .. they're already been sold. They're gone.
Pablo Mercado: Really?
Bobby Fischer: Ya ya. They said I owe them a few hundred dollars which is, you know, without contacting me, nothing. they just sold it all off - stuff that it took me a lifetime to accumulate. I had it in. They broke open my safes and they broke open my file cabinets and everything. and just sold off everything. sold off like a hundred boxes of my stuff and sold off my photo album, my letters from President Marcos, my photo album with President Marcos - everything.
Pablo Mercado: Uh huh
Bobby Fischer: This is just a conspiracy against me by the Jews.
Pablo Mercado: Why? Why?
Bobby Fischer: Those filthy filthy bastards. You know they've trying to take over the world.
Pablo Mercado: Why?
Bobby Fischer: You know they invented the Holocaust story. There's no such. there was no holocaust of the Jews in World War II.
Pablo Mercado: Really?
Bobby Fischer: They've been pulling this [censored] from time immemorial about persecution. They're a filthy lying bastard people. That's all they ever do. that's all they'll ever be.
Pablo Mercado: Why do you have this thing about the Jews?
Bobby Fischer: I have no thing.. They have a thing about me.
Pablo Mercado: *laugh*
Bobby Fischer: Study the history.

[/ QUOTE ]
First Fischer interview - Jan. 14, 1999

After 9/11:
[ QUOTE ]
Fischer: Yes this is all wonderful news, it is time that the [censored] Jews get their heads kicked in. It's time to finish off the US once and for all. ...Everybody knows how you ... how you..uh

Pablo: Just give us a few simple statements

Fischer: I was happy, could not really believe what has happened. I just cant be crying about the US , you know ..All the crimes the US is committing all over the world. This just shows, what goes around, that comes around even to the United States. Thats what happened tonight, what goes around comes around even to the United States.

Pablo: Mhm, You are saying you are ... you are happy about what happened?

Fischer: Yes, I applaud the act. Look nobody gets.. no one.. that the US and Israel have been slaughtering the Palestinians for years. Robbing and slaughtering for years and treating everyone like [censored]. Now it is coming back at the US. [censored] the US, I wanna see the US wake up.. ...

(later in the interview)

Fischer: I think the Jews want to drive the elephants to extension, because the trunk of the elephant reminds them of an uncircumcised penis.

Interviewer: Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Fischer: No really, I am absolutely serious about that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Second interview - Sep. 12, 2001

Go Bobby!

ScottieK
Old 01-25-2006, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whew! I just put Fischer in the lead. ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my hero
Old 01-25-2006, 06:05 PM

Yeah, Tyson is not even in the same league with Hughes. Maybe we should make seeing "The Aviator" a prequisite to voting.

I imagine Michael Jackson is going to be the eventual Champion. I'll probably vote for Bobby Fischer no matter who his opponent in any round.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tyson really isn't that crazy

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The guy has never been caught on drugs/steroids

[/ QUOTE ]

an excuse for biting an ear or meltdowns would be steriods or drugs, but instead his excuse is that he is nuts.