Default Re: Top Mafia Deaths

Where are you getting these?
Old 08-28-2006, 03:58 AM

all i can think of when i saw the thread title is the paul castellano hit
Old 08-28-2006, 04:38 AM

st valentines day massacre...
the demeo murders are covered extensively in the book "Murder Machine" interesting read...

the castellano and anastasia are probalby the most famous...

although joe masseria's hit has been in a bunch of movies...
Old 08-28-2006, 07:27 AM

I thought it was pretty bad when Phil Leotardo shoved a pool cue up Vito's butt.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:31 AM

Carmine Galante, with cigar still in his mouth, full of bullet holes. Blown away while eating lunch in Brooklyn.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggas, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

After watching this scene and having lived briefly in Texas, I try very vehemently to avoid visiting any Southern States, as it would appear that in their mind the Civil War is not yet finished, and hence they are more than willing to do their part to further its cause by not hesitating to give me speeding tickets the fines of which are enforced by threat of indefinite imprisonment accompanied by vigorous daily anal rape.

Having watched this scene, I now associate the Southern enthusiastic cheer of "Yee-Haw" with anal rape.

-J
Old 08-28-2006, 05:59 PM

Every assassination that makes the front page is generally bad for business. Getting personal or getting your rocks off are the marks of a bad businessman. Business is not about getting your rocks off. So eliminate undesirables silently and unobtrusively, and not in any kind of bloody, splashy, careless manner. When something can be done by heart attack, traffic accident, natural causes, a sudden disease, and so many other things, why choose a way guaranteeing that scores of bad news guys will be snooping all over your business?

Unless you're in a hurry for some reason, that is.

Mickey "Sorter" Brausch
Old 08-28-2006, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggas, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

After watching this scene and having lived briefly in Texas, I try very vehemently to avoid visiting any Southern States, as it would appear that in their mind the Civil War is not yet finished, and hence they are more than willing to do their part to further its cause by not hesitating to give me speeding tickets the fines of which are enforced by threat of indefinite imprisonment accompanied by vigorous daily anal rape.

Having watched this scene, I now associate the Southern enthusiastic cheer of "Yee-Haw" with anal rape.

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay out, yankee.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay out, yankee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Case in point.

-J
Old 08-28-2006, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if it was mafia related, but on the newest Iceman and the Psychiatrist on HBO, the Iceman (a convicted mob hitman) would take some folks, tie them up, put them in a cave and film them while rats ate them. At first I thought he might just be making this up to add to his already huge and gruesome list, but they had pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

how many of these are there? I looked around and saw two that I know of (2 episode...documentries, etc whatever you want to call them.)