Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 03:31 PM

Default Re: What is a reasonable ROI for various levels of SNGs?

This is an automated reply triggered by the contents of your post. Please do not bother replying directly to STTF faqbot. If you’re new to the forum, welcome! Read the FAQ. It’s the awesomest. STTF faqbot is a friendly reminder that either:

Problem #1) Your question is clearly answered in the FAQ. If you aren’t posting a specific hand, this is likely what triggered the autoresponse.
Solution: Read/reread the FAQ. The FAQ is the awesomest. Your post is very clearly answered in the FAQ. Here is a sampling of what is covered in the FAQ:
<ul type="square">[*] Posting a hand in the 1-table tournament forum[*] A Hand Converter [*] A Few Forum Odds and Ends[*] How to Use the Search Function[*] How do I use more than one monitor? [*] Should I fold AA preflop here? [*] What are attainable stats at the different levels?[*] Should I move up? What to expect when I do? Should I play more tables? [*] Variance and Downswings [*] How big a bankroll do I need? [*] Why play at one site instead of another? [*] What do you think of my stats? Short term/long term/sample sizes[*] Policy on posting hands from 2+2 published works:[*] Software/Websites [*] Rakeback [*] How to use ICM [*] Who are the best players at the Party...? [*] Why play SNGs? [*] Definitions of common terms[*] And more![/list]Problem #2) You’ve failed to provide information that is necessary to intelligently respond to your post. If you are posting or replying to a specific hand, this is likely what triggered the autoresponse.
Solution: Read/reread the FAQ. The FAQ is the awesomest. Here’s some additional tips on information you should include, which can also be found in the FAQ. Providing this information will often generate more replies to your threads.
<ul type="square">[*] Buy-in?[*] What are the blinds (and beginning chip structure)?[*] How many players remaining?[*] What is your stack?[*] What are the stacks of the remaining players and their position?[*] Where do you sit in relation to the blinds?[*] Do you have any table reads?[*] What has been the action before you?[*] How many players remaining to act behind you?[*] Are there any relevant pot odds?[*] Will you have position after the flop?[*] What are your cards?[/list]Your contributions to this forum are appreciated. Please spend the little extra time, read/reread the FAQ, and help ensure that this forum is the best it can be. You will likely become a better poker player as a result. Also, here's the FAQ. It's the awesomest.

Sincerely,
STTF faqbot
Old 08-21-2006, 03:34 PM

i thought it said "[censored] bot" and it made me laugh....but its just faq [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2006, 03:43 PM

Closed Thread