Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 02:55 AM

Default Re: 2/4 PR KTs huge flop .... wtf river

*Grunch*
Looks fine. Check behind, I can't see any hand calling you, only A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] raising you, and you will have to call if he raises because of the pot size. So if you are behind it will cost you 2 BB to find out, and if you are ahead you will not win more bets.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:40 AM

I appreciate the responses. A few things, if it were the right limper in front of me I can see raising KTs, but with the poster in the CO i figured a limp would be fine in this multiway pot.

When the river came up I drew a blank and check and called MP2's bet utg+1 folded. AdQc ftw. I really dont think this was the right play here. I think bet/call is the line to go with, I know people wont raise the 9d here much, but this scary of a board could insite that bluff enough for me to call.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:48 AM

KTs is going to be a nice hand in a mutliway pot. I would consider raising two weak limpers if it would buy me position. With a poster behind and still in EP, I would limp here to invite more action. I really don't think folding is a option.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:50 AM

This is 2/4, plently of worse hands are calling(and maybe raising). AQo calls and the 6d overcalls. The straight with the ten(which would still call with 3 diamonds on the turn) isn't going to fold now.