Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2006, 12:27 AM

Default Re: Party VIP Offer?

Yeah about their being no VIP offer since April and they said at the time it was a monthly points target. Also mentioned Pokerstars Wpex, the monster demotion.

I think this is the second time they gave me $100 for complaining. Pay for a day and halfs monster rake.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:58 AM

Default Free $100 Bucks Confirmed

I emailed bonus@partypoker.com, just told them I had been playing at WPEX recently but had started to come back to party because of monster *cough bs*. Just said I used their site for years but stopped because of the lack of VIP offers. Got 100 bucks less than an hour later.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:05 AM

Default Re: Free $100 Bucks Confirmed

I talked with PartyPoker today as part of a focus group in Las Vegas and they promised us they are going to work on the VIP system and offer more (some?) promotions.

IE more of the same crap.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Free $100 Bucks Confirmed

dude - not that it makes THAT much difference. But you probably could have gotten the $100 without encouraging them that you like the monster thing.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:53 AM

Thanks for the tip about complaining...got this e-mail back shortly after I send them an e-mail about the VIP offer/Monster promo.

Thank you for contacting us.

We can understand your concerns regarding the VIP Club offers, as a gesture of good will I have put $200.00 into your account. This has no restrictions assosiated to it you can take the funds to any of our tables.

Please be patient regarding the VIP Offers we are working on this, and hope to send you an offer soon.

Thank you for choosing us as you're on line Gaming Site!
Old 08-02-2006, 04:04 AM

Seriously, how hard would it be for just 2 guys to sit down and put together a VIP offer?
Even if they wanted to construct an individual points-for-cash offer that is unique to every one of their VIP's I can't imagine it would take THAT long (although that does make it unnecessarily complicated).

They say they are 'working on it' as if it is something that really takes days and days (weeks?) to construct.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, how hard would it be for just 2 guys to sit down and put together a VIP offer?
Even if they wanted to construct an individual points-for-cash offer that is unique to every one of their VIP's I can't imagine it would take THAT long (although that does make it unnecessarily complicated).

They say they are 'working on it' as if it is something that really takes days and days (weeks?) to construct.

[/ QUOTE ]

When will Party realize that the best VIP offer is also the simplest...They go out of there way to come with new ways to complicate things and for the offers not to be directly the same as a site run RB...Too esay
Old 08-02-2006, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically today we had 10 people saying this over and over again to the PartyPoker rep that seemed to be listening.

The fact that PartyPoker hired a consultant to conduct a focus group with VIP players about the VIP program is hopefully a good sign that they are starting to care.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:52 AM

march 2005 on the PPM I met some guy who said he was a consultant for partypoker.
He came up to the bar and bought everyone drinks and was soliciting opinions about Party.

He was very polite and professional. He mentioned they were very excited for their upcoming rebuy tourneys. I said that wasn't very important to me.
Everyone else wanted to bombard him with bot and 'unrealistic hands' paranoia so I left.

Somebody else in Minnesota reported a couple months ago that he was invited to some party consultant type meeting.

Anyway, I don't think this is a new thing.

I also don't think it's necessary.

I don't know if Stars and other sites do such things but I do believe it is possible to put together promotions that make sense just by using some common-sense.

I also don't think it should take a rush of e-mails for party to realize they have software problems.
All they have to do is listen...and not give condescending replies that the disappearing buttons is somehow not their fault.

read your e-mails or read these forums.
Everybody here has been talking about the most significant of the problems for some time.

Why is a focus-group necessary to say all the exact same things that they have been told a million times already?
Old 08-02-2006, 06:10 AM

wow, I did not thing those kinds of nuts would be the people on the PPM cruise. crazy