Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2006, 01:31 AM

Default Re: I am normally not a pussy but... (Long, but with Cliff Notes)

Keystone,

It can be very difficult to understand the dynamics of relationship by reading about it. From what i am percieving here, you need to define your relationship with this girl. In my experience, it is very difficult to have casual relationships with someone who you at one point had a very deep emotional attachment to for a long time. Conversley, it can be very easy to have casual relations with someone who you had a more casual relationship with to start.

In this case, it sounds like maybe seperating yourself from her is the correct play. I could be wrong, and you might end up happy with each other, but the fact is she has had many other relationships, she isn't just sitting around thinking of you. And you have been of RAILING THE [censored] out of 39 year old milfs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. The point is, i think you will be ok without each other. FWIW, i had a somewhat similar but less drawn out situation with an ex, and i eventually just told her to stop calling me because we were not in a situation to have any sort of mutually beneifical relationship on any level. It sucked, and i still thought about it her more than i would have liked to, and i am still convinced it was the right thing to do. hope it works out.

Gabe
Old 07-18-2006, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
useless w/o pics.

link to her myspace plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant do it, sorry guys.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:37 AM

She sounds crazy. It probably ain't gonna work.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um...unveiled brag post?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is far from a brag post. Did you even read my post?

[/ QUOTE ]

The post where you mention about half dozen different girls you had sex with? Yeah.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Keystone,

It can be very difficult to understand the dynamics of relationship by reading about it. From what i am percieving here, you need to define your relationship with this girl. In my experience, it is very difficult to have casual relationships with someone who you at one point had a very deep emotional attachment to for a long time. Conversley, it can be very easy to have casual relations with someone who you had a more casual relationship with to start.

In this case, it sounds like maybe seperating yourself from her is the correct play. I could be wrong, and you might end up happy with each other, but the fact is she has had many other relationships, she isn't just sitting around thinking of you. And you have been of RAILING THE [censored] out of 39 year old milfs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. The point is, i think you will be ok without each other. FWIW, i had a somewhat similar but less drawn out situation with an ex, and i eventually just told her to stop calling me because we were not in a situation to have any sort of mutually beneifical relationship on any level. It sucked, and i still thought about it her more than i would have liked to, and i am still convinced it was the right thing to do. hope it works out.

Gabe

[/ QUOTE ]

ggbman,

Thanks for the post. I agree completely. Also, WTF, are you like the most mature 18 year old in the world? I think its really hard to understand our relationship from a post but after this bull [censored] I think the best move is to move on. I am gonna sound like a pussy but it's hard to move on because I feel like I will always love this broad.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um...unveiled brag post?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is far from a brag post. Did you even read my post?

[/ QUOTE ]

The post where you mention about half dozen different girls you had sex with? Yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not the point of my post at all. The point is to show you guys the history associated with this girl so that you guys can give me an accurate answer as to what I should do.

FWIW, I think this girl owned my ass and made me kind of a bitch when I definitely wasnt one before.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My ex found out and called me and asked me if anything was going on. I told her we hooked up and she was devastated.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG ANSWER
Old 07-18-2006, 01:48 AM

Seriously though:

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] One, you don't love her. You are young and misunderstand the meaning.

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Two, you should continue to sleep with her as long as it fits into your other plans.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:52 AM

I can empathize with that completley, CSC had a post here the other day where like 40 dudes admitted they still think about the first girl they really loved on like a daily basis. As you probably know, the relationship just gets to a point where you both want things to be the way the were, and that just can't happen.

You will still think about her, just realize that's normal. I don't really know you well at all, but from the little i do know, you seem like a cool and outgoing guy, so i don't think you'll have much trouble just getting on with your life when you decide to. And when you do that, you'll remember how nice it is to have the choice of just playing it cool for a bit and avoiding the drama that is chicks, or just going out and having fun and meaningless relationships, either way it's all gravy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2006, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously though:

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] One, you don't love her. You are young and misunderstand the meaning.

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Two, you should continue to sleep with her as long as it fits into your other plans.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I think youre wrong.

2. I think youre wrong.