Try to find $44k 3 7.89%
Move from northern NJ 27 71.05%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2006, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Party poker poll

party is dying [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2006, 04:53 PM

The worst plares I have every seen in my life are all over party low stakes and party sngs all the way up to 200NL and 55s. You people are freaking up over nothing. The players are worse than I have ever see.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:10 PM

Just wait until labor day gang. Football, college kids back in school. Just wait, wait, wait.

Party will be back up to 100K+ (# of players) by September. In the meantine, try out some other sites.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Basically, whats different from a year ago ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was huge fish last year [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I have studied some books and got more experience and no longer fishy. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

last year i was really fishy and knew it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

this year im still really fishy but i cant accept the fact [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

i preferred last year [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2006, 06:31 PM

The increased number of mid/high games opened this year means that many players can earn more $/hour despite marginally tougher games.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:10 AM

IMO, The Party games are worse now then a year or so ago for several reason...My opinion here is based mainly on full ring both limit and NL
1..The explosion of popularity of SH games..In the years past Party limited the number of SH tables that where available..This is no longer the case..Many of the fishes go straight to these tables because they feel that gambling here with any two card is more effective...
2...The ability to play upto 10-12 tables(I am not sure what it is now)..With this many TAGs in each game the over all game quality has to suffer...
3...The VIP program(when an offer is on the tables) and reload bonuses are lobger in duration and reguire more hands to complete..Thus when these programs are active the site is flooded with bonus whore for a longer period or more hands in the same time frame...
4..Poker on TV is now trying to be more educational..They breach a tight/aggressive style of play...
5..When Party added all the "new" tournement games(steps,multi SNGs and qualifiers) it gave the new player(fish) more way to spend there time and money thus lowering the overall quality of ring games..
6..General overall poker knowledge has increased over recent years..The average player today is fair better then the avg. player several years ago..

Overall I still feel that Party games are the best on the net..But you will get on more tables with a much higher percentage of better and tougher to beat players..