Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2006, 11:18 AM

Default Re: fully nude strip clubs in AC??

[ QUOTE ]
Bare Exposure, 2303 Pacific Avenue, across from Boardwalk Hall.

Be prepared to pay a cover and check your cell-phone even if it isn't the kind you can take pictures with.

[/ QUOTE ]

went there freshmnan year for a pledging scavenger hunt. i smuggled in a camera then paid a stripper to spank me. when another stripper saw the flash we had to pay her 20 bucks or else she said she was going to have the bouncers kick our ass.

i wasn't impressed with the club in general, too small, relatively expensive (20 dollar cover) and just nothing special.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:29 PM

if they serve alcohol, no topless and no nude. if they don't serve alcohol, you can bring your own and they can get completely nude. Bare Exposure is fully nude. the dancers are disgusting tho. GL
Old 07-13-2006, 01:58 PM

Your best bet is to just get some Hos in yor room. The strip clubs in AC are essentially Go-Go bars. Very disappointing
Old 07-13-2006, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Jersey will not allow fully nude clubs to serve alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same in Seattle.

This rule makes for some interesting situations...

I was talking to this stripper in a topless-only club outside Seattle. I asked her how old she was, and made a guess at nine-teen. She said no, she was twenty-five. she went on to say that none of the girls in the club were under twenty-one, because the club served alcohol and no one under twenty-one was allowed in the club.

Some time later I was in a fully nude club in Tacoma. I was chatting up on of the hos, and asked her her age. Again, I guessed and I said twenty-three. She said no, she was only nine-teen.

So chicks can only dance in a topless club in they're over twenty-one, but they can walk around buckass naked and show their poon to strangers the day after their eighteenth birthday.

Doesn't really matter. I only go to fully nude clubs anyway. The sleasier, the better.

There's just something about the smell of stake cigirette smoke and FDS...