Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2006, 01:20 AM

Default Re: kidney/lower back pain

Two liters of Mt. Dew isn't the easiest thing in the world on your kidneys, bro. Especially if you've already subjected them over the course of years to behavior that would earn you the moniker of "whiskeytown."
Old 07-11-2006, 10:29 AM

Also, changing your position has 0 effect on the pain of a kidney stone. I had one in December and it started off just like whiskey described, but no matter how I shifted around, the pain only got worse. And it was by far the most pain Ive experienced in my life. We're talking curled up in a fetal position pain.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, changing your position has 0 effect on the pain of a kidney stone. I had one in December and it started off just like whiskey described, but no matter how I shifted around, the pain only got worse. And it was by far the most pain Ive experienced in my life. We're talking curled up in a fetal position pain.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's not fun at all. The only thing a change of positions helped with was the nausea and vomiting. I know someone who gets chronic kidney stones now, and I feel so bad for him. Cutting my damn kidney out will sound really appealing if I ever get a third.