Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2006, 11:44 AM

Default Re: very angry note on my car

Thanks for clarifying the race demographic. Can't believe a white person would do something like that! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2006, 11:45 AM

Print this out and leave it on THEIR car.

Keep in mind I live in a nice condo building, filled with white people that have office jobs in the city: (curses edited)

Why not get your landlord to fix your drainage problem or change your spot to one that doesn't flood?
Old 07-07-2006, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not get your landlord to fix your drainage problem or change your spot to one that doesn't flood?

[/ QUOTE ]

every spot is taken, they tell me the drainage problem is actually something wrong with the pipes and sewers outside my building, so it's the cities problem to fix and not the management company for my building.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for clarifying the race demographic. Can't believe a white person would do something like that! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor Whitey's been setup! It was clearly a homeless black, err...african american guy from 8 miles down the road trying to instigate white on white violence. That [censored]!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on mate. This is a landlord problem. Get him to fix it, but dont let your hero in the jeep et away with it. Call him out on his little note, or you'll cop it for a good while.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some people are a little too tightly wound. It made his day to have an excuse to threaten you like that. Have you ever seen this guy? My bet is he's a short, balding, fat guy who has been picked on all his life.

[/ QUOTE ]

He also lives in the condo because his wife left him for someone with hair and got the house to boot.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on mate. This is a landlord problem. Get him to fix it, but dont let your hero in the jeep et away with it. Call him out on his little note, or you'll cop it for a good while.

[/ QUOTE ]

what did the guy in teh jeep do? some moron blocked his spot by parking illegally, because he didnt want to get his shoes wet. a note would havvve been the least of what I would have done.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:54 AM

hawk,

1) do you own or rent? as a condo person you shouldn't really have a "landlord" right?

2) the rent you are paying and/or the purchase price of the apartment includes your payment for that parking space.

3) has anyone talked to "the city" about getting this problem fixed? they're not going to figure it out on their own. it's hoboken.

4) leave him a polite note saying that you're sorry to have inconvenienced him but your parking space is under water and you don't want to flood your engine or anything like that, and that you are a little confused about his tone in his note because he was clearly only mildly inconvenienced.

5) follow this guy somewhere (so that it isn't pretty obvious because the vandalism is from you) then coat his car in like, honey, or coke or something like that. i can't remember what the stuff that peels paint is, but if you do, do that.

citanul