Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2006, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Armstrong the Juicer?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody else here think Lance is a huge douche? He just seems so self-righteous to me;I just cringe when I see all these advertisers, and the country in general, get down on its knees for this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgive the self-righteousness. He does great charitable works and his story is awesome. He is an inspiration for many sick people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I guess thats what matters, but theres something about that guy that bothers me...
Old 06-26-2006, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody else here think Lance is a huge douche? He just seems so self-righteous to me;I just cringe when I see all these advertisers, and the country in general, get down on its knees for this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg you're criticizing someone who has cancer. don't you know that everyone who's ever had cancer is, in actuality, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior?
Old 06-26-2006, 04:23 PM

I can't really come up with a reasonable explanation why, beyond maybe just being from Texas- but Armstrong does not put me in a happy place.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that the French hate Lance so much they were willing to root for a German guy over and over and over again, makes him pretty much one of my favorite people of all time.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The fact that the French hate Lance so much they were willing to root for a German guy over and over and over again, makes him pretty much one of my favorite people of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

No matter how many times it is repeated that the French hate him, it is still BS. I went there to watch and 98-99% of all the French cheered for Armstrong (as they do for almost any rider at any time).
Old 06-26-2006, 05:27 PM

hmmm, one of the dangers of steroids is that they cause cancers to grow rapidly. hmmmmmmm.