Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 05:06 PM

Default Re: The Vegetarian Torture

just [censored] eat it, its not going to poison you.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:09 PM

Eat as little of it as you have to while giving off the appearance that you're enjoying the meal immensely.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:09 PM

This reminds me of when I goto foreign countries and the bastards dont even speak english
Old 06-25-2006, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised to see that reaction from you, Q. Eat some of it, if you don't like it, don't eat that much, just tell them you're feeling a bit under the weather or some other face-saving excuse.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I suck at life. I just felt like this was pretty rude on their part. Perhaps, I was the rude one. I'll try to man up next time, but I've always been a puss with new foods.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the polite thing to do is to not act like a little kid and eat the food like a normal person. It's not going to make you vomit, just be an adult and try something new, it's [censored] vegetables not cow dick

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what would you do if they served cow dick?
Old 06-25-2006, 05:14 PM

Vegetarian food isn't that bad...it's just that the lack of meat makes it boring. You can't tell me it was that bad...just because it looks like pond scum doesn't mean it tastes horrible. This is how a kid would react; everything that looks bad must be the worst ever. Just suck it up and eat it, it's probably not as bad as you think it is.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:20 PM

Maybe you should be more flexible and less of a pain in the as*.

You couldn't eat the bread because it "had stuff in it"? What, like fish heads or candy-coated turds or something? Everything else you ate made you want to puke?

On the off chance that these guys weren't the most horrible cooks in the world, I'm going to suggest you learn to appreciate more things a little more easily. If you can't do that or are unwilling to do that, next time find some way to meet them that doesn't include dining at their home.

I know plenty of people who think almost everything but a very small numbers of foods are disgusting -- and the foods they pick often aren't even that great. Again, unless theses people are truly abysmal cooks, I wonder if you just missed out on an adventure by recoiling at the unexpected and the new instead of trying it gamely and having fun with it.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the polite thing to do is to not act like a little kid and eat the food like a normal person. It's not going to make you vomit, just be an adult and try something new, it's [censored] vegetables not cow dick

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be difficult to be more correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:22 PM

I would love to hear what kind of "weird crap" the bread had in it. Those [censored] vegetarians and their crazy bread.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On the off chance that these guys weren't the most horrible cooks in the world, I'm going to suggest you learn to appreciate more things a little more easily. If you can't do that or are unwilling to do that, next time find some way to meet them that doesn't include dining at their home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough.

[ QUOTE ]
I know plenty of people who think almost everything but a very small numbers of foods are disgusting -- and the foods they pick often aren't even that great.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can now add another of these people to your list.
Closed Thread