Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2006, 10:55 AM

Default Re: I have a serious question

It sounds like you don't really want debate on current issues, you want a bunch of people who agree with you, I suggest www.freerepublic.com

Sounds like your kind of peeps over there.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:24 AM

Here are some directions to AC from MD and points south--

[ QUOTE ]
Get on NJTP after crossing the Del. Memorial Bridge.
2. Take exit 3 and head NORTH towards Camden YSSCKY!(should be RIGHT). This is the exit with the "Aquarium" sign, ironically.
3. Turn LEFT at the first light onto Benigno Blvd (Wendy's on left)YSSCKY!
4. Take Benigno thru the YSSCKY! industrial park, and make a quick LEFT then RIGHT when you hit Leaf Ave. You will go L on Leaf, and then quickly turn North (RIGHT) onto Wellwood Ave. This turn takes place at a sort of traffic circle.
5. Take Wellwood up the hill to Creek Road, and turn LEFT on Creek. Take Creek over top of Route 42.
6. Turn LEFT onto Harding Ave after crossing 42.
7. Take Harding to where it dead ends, you'll see an onramp for 42 SOUTH.
8. Take 42 South to the beginning of the ACE, YSSCKY, and head on to poker glory.

ALT
-NJTP Exit 3 North YSSCKY!
-Skip the first light (Wendy's) and turn left at the second light (Browning Rd YSSCKY!)
-Take Browning Rd across the train tracks and turn slight left at the 7-11 onto Creek Rd (you will pass the 7-11 on your right)
-Take Creek Rd across 42 and make the first left over the bridge, following the signs to 42S
-Continue on to ACE.

BACK YSSCKY!

Go a 1/4 mile past the Bellmawr/Creek Road exit and get onto 295 NORTH. Yes, NORTH.

Take the first exit on your right (same street where you make the right at the Wendy's--you know what I am talking about).(exit on 295 N is the Rte 168 RUNNEMEDE YSSCKY-YSSCKY!)Not more than 1 mile to this first exit, I promise you.

Make a left at the top of the exit, cross over the road and make the first right to merge back onto 295 SOUTH. Follow the circle around and

bear to the right. Voila. YSSCKY! No tolls and no industrial park. Coming up from the DMB? Do the same thing, just bear to the left after you take the circle and merge onto 42.
YSSCKYYSSCKYYSSCKYYSSCKYYSSCKYYSSCKYYSSCKYYSSCKYYS SCKYYSSCKY.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-23-2006, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...or a guy who practices in an act that makes him 17 times more likely to molest children. Thats right there are many nice gay people who don't hurt anyone. But America before we get too politically correct lets look at an alarming statistic gay or bi sexual people are 17 times more likely to molest children then straight people. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are definitely confused. The stats you wrote about claiming that gays or bi's are 17 times more likely to molest children than straights are incorrect. The true facts are that most child molestation's occur from family members. Back to your original question: Posting this in the B&M forum is NOT the right place.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:53 AM

"But America before we get too politically correct lets look at an alarming statistic gay or bi sexual people are 17 times more likely to molest children then straight people. Oh but I guess them being gay is just genetic. Well there's something for debate isn't there? Is this too much of a challenge to our values, am I out of line applying science to a real world argument? "

That's not science.

People who eat 3 healthy meals per day are 10x more likely to die of choking than anorexics.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The true facts are that most child molestation's occur from family members.

[/ QUOTE ]

And gays and bi-sexuals arent family members?

(Im not supporting the 17x statistic, I have no knowledge of it and it isnt interesting enough to research, but your rebuttal of it is meaningless.))