Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2006, 08:41 PM

Default Re: 32Red should i bother with the 50x signup bonus?

If you want to skip the welcome bonus, but be eligible for the monthly, you have to wager at least 100 pounds after your initial deposit without claiming the initial bonus. The way I suggest doing this is to play 5 bets of 10 pounds each on black and red on the single 0 roulette(typo on my site with the 10 spins). The EV of this is about $97 on your $100 wagers, with the majority of people breaking even so they can get the monthly next month. If I do the math right 36/37*36/37*36/37*36/37*36/37 gives you a 87% chance of avoiding the single 0 on all 5 spins. So 12ish percent of people will lose 20 pounds but then qualify for the monthly 50 pound bonus, and 1 percent will lose more than 20 pounds over the 5 spins.

Playing blackjack will lose less over many trials, but I was trying to be simple and get most people cashing out even until the monthly rolls around. In the grand scheme of acquiring a 50 pound monthly bonus, how you wager the initial 100 isn't that big of a deal.

Halo7
Old 06-22-2006, 09:34 PM

Default Re: 32Red should i bother with the 50x signup bonus?

thanks Halo. i got that info from your website and iw asn't saying it was +EV, just saying that it was the fastest and has less variance than wagering $100 at once. It sets a happy medium.