Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2006, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Old unused pokerstars account? Can it be closed?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Or I could go with my original intention of waiting till support responds to me and then in conjunction with the information the good users of this forum have provided I can make an educated decision on how to proceed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there are HUNDREDS of people here that tell you the EXACT OPPOSITE of what support tells you, who's advice will you follow?

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you read these questions, and even respond to them for that matter if it bothers you so much that people ask them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the point is that you're asking for advice that you'll never use if Stars support says otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had support said no, and others here said they had created new accounts after abandoning old ones, I would have weighed the decision to open a new one myself. I"m not quite sure why there's a need to always justify questions on this forum. Don't answer a question if you don't like it. You'll be doing your part to not bump threads that you feel have no value. Each time someone replies with a "this thread is a waste" response it creates a ripple effect. You bump the thread once, then OP comes back and bumps it again with a response. If you truly wanted to keep the signal to noise ratio at an acceptable level then you and the others who do the same would just NOT REPLY to questions you deem unimportant.

This forum has a great feature, 'ignore all users posts' . You can ignore mine and I can ignore yours, then neither of us has to waste each others time. Great thing isn't it?

I'll not be arguing further on this nonsense. Futhermore It's unlikely that I'll actually *see* posts by the users that wish to debate this topic even if I do return to this thread.

Thank you to those who have responded seriously to my question.