Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2006, 09:30 PM

Default Re: party partners still hasn\'t paid me for april

I have been staying in contact with them, but it has all been one sided. They just keep telling me to be patient. It has been over a month for their "week" investigation. It seems as though I am going to get a birthday in October at the end of the 6 months.

It really surprises me that this issue doesn't concern more people here.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:44 PM

did you put these players on MGR or CPA trackers?
Old 06-05-2006, 06:41 AM

They were all CPA. I am pretty knew to this (3rd month) and don't fully understand the MGR system. CPA system seemed much more simplistic so I just went with that. I don't see why me using CPA gives them the right to screw me over like this, though. Also, they specified that it had to do bonus abuse. I assure you that I did nothing of the sort. I got an email from them about the big bonus and then worked my ass off going to all the frat games and dorm games around campus recruiting people to sign up under me.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:51 AM

they arent screwing you over... you are screwing them over... and its gonna be hard to get you to believe that, i know.

say you send someone to the site, they play 50 hands a bust out... playing 5$ in rake. Party makes 5$, but has to pay 65$... so party is shorted 60$.

Now, say you do this with 10 players, thats 600$ that party is out. They are not to happy about that.

You should learn about MGR% and how it works. if you want to come under me as a subaffiliate i am willing to teach you how to build a profitable profit sharing affiliate business.

ryan
Old 06-05-2006, 04:16 PM

Why do they continue this then? If they are losing money on it, they should stop offering it. Lets say I referred 40 people and sent each of them $50 dollars, and party doesn't pay me, that means I am out $2000. I followed every thing on their TOS and they are now holding my payment for an extended period of time without any real reason. I had actually wondered how they were making money on the affiliate program, but I wrote it off that having a large player base was more important than losing a little money in the short run. (Having more players attracts more players to come and play at their site.)

I understand exactly what you're saying, but I don't see how it is any different than any normal restauraunt hiring a bunch of employees, not turning any profit, and then refusing to pay their employees. I might be willing to take you up on that offer to teach me about the MGR, but there isn't really a chance for me until party pays me for april.

edit: I just got another email from them. In my last email I asked if there was ANYTHING I could do to help speed along this "week" investigation. I asked if they would tell me which players' revenues were significantly low so that I could encourage them to play more. I asked if they would just want to switch those players to MGR. They would not provide me with any details on my players to help, and declined the second offer. They then went on to say that these week long investigations take time. Can you explain to me what they are investigating? They have not been in contact with any of my players and have not asked me for anything. It seems like any investigation they're doing would easily be done by now, if they were really investigating anything.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:47 PM

they want to see that your players are going to have a future.

i agree that it is sorta unfair, but this is a very well known issue. many big affiliates have not been paid CPA $ due to low MGR. When I first started out this happened to me. I was shorted around 6k that was owed to me.

start doing mgr, it will keep everyone happy.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:58 PM

How is this just a little unfair? If someone becomes an afilliate and follows every single point in their TOS, it is just a little unfair? They owe me a little under 5,000 right now, and although I would love to continue as an affilate under an MGR plan (now that I understand what is going on... well understand a little bit [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]) but there is no chance I will be continuing with them if they rip me off like this. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. When sites like the free ipods and what not don't deliver after the affiliate has brought in the amount of referrals needed, it is called a scam. How is this any different?
Old 06-08-2006, 04:14 PM

i had the same thing happen to me this month (i only had 8 sign ups this month too).

I just got off the phone with my account manager who accused me of fraud for signing up what she called "bonus abusers". I asked for clarification, she said people who sign up, play the minimum hand and then cash out. I ask her how many of the 8 people i signed up had done that.. she looked it up... none (they all busted out)

Guess i wont be doing CPA anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2006, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they arent screwing you over... you are screwing them over... and its gonna be hard to get you to believe that, i know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, i realise this, and it was fun while it lasted.

[ QUOTE ]

You should learn about MGR% and how it works. if you want to come under me as a subaffiliate i am willing to teach you how to build a profitable profit sharing affiliate business.

[/ QUOTE ]
how is this possible if we already have party affiliate accounts? (or did you mean on other sites)
Old 06-09-2006, 01:54 AM

It is funny that they my affiliate manager just sent me more information on the june bonanza.