Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 07:03 AM

Default Re: Situation with my Grandmother

[ QUOTE ]
He is the first person I have ever encountered that has made me wonder, maybe some people should die? He has really made me question my morals. I used to think everyone deserved to live and that there was some good in everyone, but now I am not so sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 05-15-2006, 07:29 AM

There are laws against elder-abuse...abusers can be arrested and prosecuted without the cooperation of the adult victim.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:39 AM

i believe the op is in mexico, and don't know the legal situation there, but you are right! abuse is abuse and it usually happens to people not willing or able to fight the abusers.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. put a bullet in his skull

[/ QUOTE ]

You kids with these big internet balls of steel amuse me.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. put a bullet in his skull

[/ QUOTE ]

You kids with these big internet balls of steel amuse me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that i wouldn't have the balls to shoot anyone anywhere, but if I saw my grandma with a black eye, I will probably go ape [censored] on him with a baseball bat and at least break his leg. Seriously.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:22 AM

he needs to stay away from your grandma / grandma's house. period. Your grandma no longer has a say in this. Threaten to beat his ass if he tries the same old [censored] as before. If he does, make good on your threat.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:35 AM

Give all of your possessions to others. Save a few bucks in cash to hire someone to beat the crap out of you. Yes, get yourself completely destitute and hurting real bad. Then you can relate to your grandmother. Then, if you don't want to live that way any more, you might stop thinking about an eternity that may or may not exist, and you will then have the cojones to do something about your here and now.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:22 AM

So here is where I am at. My sister in law told my mom that she heard there was a detox island type of place that you could call and they would send people to take druggies there. They charge 1500 bucks, then 100 bucks a month once they take him there. They will put him to work on the island, by force probably. We are going with that. The plan is to take my grandmother out to eat then send the guys to pick him up while we are gone. When she comes back he will have disappeared.

What do you guys think? I thought it was kind of odd, but interesting. The positive thing is that he is going to work hard for the first time in his life. The negative thing is that its basically forced slavery and we pay for it.

What do you guys think about this? Right? Wrong? A Scam?

On a funny note, my mom was talking to my sister in law on the phone and was like, we want him to disappear. I was talking to another uncle when we overheard this, he was like, "man that sounds messed up man". He almost spit out his drink when he first heard it, he said it sounded so wrong he couldnt stop laughing.