Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Sex with hot alien
of course, im desperate! 143 65.30%
hell no its a damn alien! 76 34.70%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: POKER MORALS/ETHICS....What do you think of this situation...

Wow you sure are a horrible friend OP.

I can't believe that you'd actually cheat your friend out of his money. And yes it is cheating him out of money, I hope you see why.

I think you should call your friend and apologize to him, this is like the scummiest thing I've ever seen. It's actually worse than what Jamie did, he wasn't even friends with the guy, but you are.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:01 AM

Don't be swayed by the fact that most people here have no reading comprehension and/or didn't want to take the time to read your [censored] post.

You are a homosexual of the cocksuckilius persuasion.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that you'd actually cheat your friend out of his money. And yes it is cheating him out of money, I hope you see why.

I think you should call your friend and apologize to him, this is like the scummiest thing I've ever seen. It's actually worse than what Jamie did, he wasn't even friends with the guy, but you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, wtf?

He wasn't there to pay for the buyin, nor did he made a verbal agreement to do so. He would only get half his action if he would be there on time. % minutes after the tournament is over is not quite on time, as I imagine the tourney must've been running for a good couple of hours.

OP, some greedy friends you have. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

p.s. I hope im not getting levelled by redjoker :P
Old 02-20-2007, 11:05 AM

yea, I don't see what is wrong here.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"I recently went to VEGAS. And one of my 'boys' from my old crew lives in vegas...He said 'come out here and i'll get half your action in everything'...and i was like 'kewl, we'll have a ball'.."

Anything OP says after this is meaningless rationalization.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"I recently went to VEGAS. And one of my 'boys' from my old crew lives in vegas...He said 'come out here and i'll get half your action in everything'...and i was like 'kewl, we'll have a ball'.."

Anything OP says after this is meaningless rationalization.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops, missed that
Old 02-20-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, wtf?

He wasn't there to pay for the buyin, nor did he made a verbal agreement to do so. He would only get half his action if he would be there on time. % minutes after the tournament is over is not quite on time, as I imagine the tourney must've been running for a good couple of hours.

OP, some greedy friends you have. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

p.s. I hope im not getting levelled by redjoker :P

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Donkaments.....DUCY?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:39 PM

If you would have not made the money would you have made him pay for half your buy-in?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:59 PM

You should Karate chop his face
Old 02-20-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently went to VEGAS. And one of my 'boys' from my old crew lives in vegas...He said 'come out here and i'll get half your action in everything'...and i was like 'kewl, we'll have a ball'..

So the first day, we went half/half on 3 tournaments...I got some tough beats in all of them...The next day...I'm on the phone with him and im like "i'm a go play the Ceasar's tournament, do you want half my action in it?' and he said "I dunno..it depends if i get there on time...maybe".....He doenst show up- so I buy myself in.
He then pops up 2 MINUTES after I won the whole thing...and after i collect my money, he's asking me for half....and im like 'wtf. you didnt even buy me in and we didnt agree to [censored]'
we fought in the hotel right there..

i'm not greedy- but am i right or wrong here? You cant wait until the end of a tournament and SEE the results, and THEN ask for the money.

The messed up part is that I offered him 500 DOLLARS...and a night out on town with me covering all the expenses, AND to 'stake him a couple times...AND half my action in the 540$ Venetian tournament..

That was MORE than enough...My friend said 'you shouldn't have even offered him a [censored] penny".

These are the 'rules of staking'. If you're not there during the time of the buy in...and you dont pay for it, you DONT get someone's action. PERIOD.

Even with that said, i STILL gave him the offer on the phone...I said 'do you want half my action'........If he simply said "Yes. I'm good for the buyin". then we would've had a verbal agreement, and he would've made THOUSANDS of dollars. But instead, he was a greedy prick with his hand out 5 minutes after i win a big tournament and celebrating my Vegas trip.

He thinks I 'screwed him over'...and i think he's simply dilusional and doesn't understand the way 'stakes and agreements' work.

Keep in mind, i HATE what Jamie Gold did, so i'd never stiff one of my boys. But this is ridicilous.

What's yall opinions?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude ill stake you in the caesars tournament... Im good for the buy in i swear... let me know how you do and if you owe me monies..

Seriously?!? maybe be nice and refund the other two buy ins but nothing huge..