Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Landshark Lager

[ QUOTE ]
I really feel bad about derailing this thread, but the beer isn't getting good reviews yet. Has anybody other then me heard of the REAL landshark before?
[ QUOTE ]
The Landshark
The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helmet and some rollerblading wrist guards to avoid serious injury.) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this before, i just never knew it had a name.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:04 AM

I'm not trusting any review that says there is a beer better than Corona
Old 06-22-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting review. I like Corona, but I feel like it gets kinda rough around the edges. Its taste is good and kinda smooth as you drink it, but it gets rougher and more bitter for me after a couple and I feel like I wanna either puke or stop drinking for the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Corona has too much flavor for you, uh, yeah...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really feel bad about derailing this thread, but the beer isn't getting good reviews yet. Has anybody other then me heard of the REAL landshark before?
[ QUOTE ]
The Landshark
The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helmet and some rollerblading wrist guards to avoid serious injury.) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. It seems like there's no way that would ever end well. If you're off by a fraction of an inch, goodbye dick.

As for the OP, I think I'll pass on the beer. If people are saying that Miller Lite has more taste, that's not a good sign. It probably went down so smooth for you because it's so watered down. Also, if Corona has too strong or heavy of a taste for you, I would never trust your beer recommendations.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought you meant this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too

Unicef ma'am,...
Old 06-22-2007, 12:49 PM

Even if the reviews were good I hate Jimmy Buffet enough to not even try this beer.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As for the OP, I think I'll pass on the beer. If people are saying that Miller Lite has more taste, that's not a good sign. It probably went down so smooth for you because it's so watered down. Also, if Corona has too strong or heavy of a taste for you, I would never trust your beer recommendations.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, wtf is wrong with you people? Why does everyone think that Corona is "too strong" or has "too much flavor" for me???

here is my quote about Corona from a couple of posts above:

I like Corona, but I feel like it gets kinda rough around the edges. Its taste is good and kinda smooth as you drink it, but it gets rougher and more bitter for me after a couple

maybe that's too confusing? I don't know. I can try to be more clear I guess: I like Corona. I like it's flavor/taste. What I don't like about Corona is that it's a little rough. I just think it could be smoother and/or cleaner. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I THINK IT'S "TOO STRONG" OR HAS "TOO MUCH FLAVOR". I also don't really like the aftertaste.

IMO, Landshark has close to the same flavor, goes down much smoother, and has a much cleaner feel and no aftertaste. Also, it's not watery. Beers like Coors Light and Michelob Ultra also go down smooth, but they are watery.

I'm not saying I think it's better or worse than Corona. I suppose I'd put it in the "kinda like Corona" category with Sol, Pacifico Clara, etc.

If I was having one beer, say with a meal or something, I would choose a Corona over a Landshark. If I was drinking a 6-pack casually, say over the course of a couple of hours at a home game, I would choose Landshark because I can drink multiple easier and feel better about it taste-wise.

Also, nobody said Miller Lite has more taste. That's absurd.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Corona, but I feel like it gets kinda rough around the edges. Its taste is good and kinda smooth as you drink it, but it gets rougher and more bitter for me after a couple

[/ QUOTE ]

You should get yourself some Carib.

Old 06-22-2007, 02:23 PM