Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 02:13 AM

Default Re: Is All Organized Religion Santanic?

[ QUOTE ]
Wow is that not what that quote is about. He's basically saying natural law arguments are impotent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you clarify this?
Old 10-18-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In my experience, if something is true, it's easy to state succinctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. "God" IS Love, "Satan" IS Hate. according to "the bible" and many other religious books.

[/ QUOTE ]
How does that imply all organised religion is satanic? I'm really struggling to understand the point.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Our DNA is proving to be "the antenna" to our 3d holographic reality experience. We are receiving frequencies and vibrations through through DNA and it is translated from invisible math into physical math that we can see, feel, hear, taste and smell.

[/ QUOTE ]

HU for rolls?
Old 10-18-2007, 04:13 AM

I'm all for love, and I agree that humankind has to get its act together and take a big step forward toward a more compassionate world, but your post is gobbledegook.

The New Age stuff doesn't make any sense at all. This is a great example of where intuition fails, and why things like psychedelic experiences shouldn't be taken too seriously - you talk about DNA as a "vibrating antenna," which indicates that you don't understand what DNA is. You also talk about things like "physical math" that make no inherent sense - do you mean a synethsesia that makes an understanding of mathematical concepts tactile, or something? This stuff is derived from Terence McKenna types who don't bother to learn things like chemistry, but have trippy experiences where they "see DNA" and come to conclusions about the molecule on that basis. When you're tripping, your mind fills in the gaps with fantastical stuff, but back in the real world DNA really is just a molecule, and it works in specific ways (none of which have to do with "heavenly vibrations").

As for religion, you're using a tenuous comparison to Christianity (and only Christianity, your arguments don't apply to "other religions" except maybe Islam) in order to justify your own system of dualism. I'd love to talk about that system, but man, you have to be coherent and bother to explain things first.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:42 AM

lol @ santanic - that sounds like some kind of giant santa clause

anyone else notice that satan is an anagram of santa for their first time. thanks 1s and 0s
Old 10-18-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In my experience, if something is true, it's easy to state succinctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. "God" IS Love, "Satan" IS Hate. according to "the bible" and many other religious books.

[/ QUOTE ]
How does that imply all organised religion is satanic? I'm really struggling to understand the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

They all understand and work against this absolute truth of unconditional love. To control your mind away from the divine power of this truth is through fear and separation, which is what religion IS ultimately. This in biblical terms would be "satanic."
Old 10-18-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ santanic - that sounds like some kind of giant santa clause

anyone else notice that satan is an anagram of santa for their first time. thanks 1s and 0s

[/ QUOTE ]

This is because the elites created Santa, Satan and Christianity. You are correct and a good point.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is All Organized Religion Santanic?
This thread title assumes a "belief" in a supreme God based on a "divine book".

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I don't think that "satanic" is the correct adjective, but "evil" seems to fit the bill! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2007, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
back in the real world DNA really is just a molecule, and it works in specific ways (none of which have to do with "heavenly vibrations").

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 10-18-2007, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for love, and I agree that humankind has to get its act together and take a big step forward toward a more compassionate world, but your post is gobbledegook.

The New Age stuff doesn't make any sense at all. This is a great example of where intuition fails, and why things like psychedelic experiences shouldn't be taken too seriously - you talk about DNA as a "vibrating antenna," which indicates that you don't understand what DNA is. You also talk about things like "physical math" that make no inherent sense - do you mean a synethsesia that makes an understanding of mathematical concepts tactile, or something? This stuff is derived from Terence McKenna types who don't bother to learn things like chemistry, but have trippy experiences where they "see DNA" and come to conclusions about the molecule on that basis. When you're tripping, your mind fills in the gaps with fantastical stuff, but back in the real world DNA really is just a molecule, and it works in specific ways (none of which have to do with "heavenly vibrations").

As for religion, you're using a tenuous comparison to Christianity (and only Christianity, your arguments don't apply to "other religions" except maybe Islam) in order to justify your own system of dualism. I'd love to talk about that system, but man, you have to be coherent and bother to explain things first.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. Nothing the OP writes makes any sense at all.