Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2006, 04:01 AM

Default Re: Serious Mixed Game in Vegas Question

[ QUOTE ]
40/80 mix everyday? What games are usually in the mix and what time does the game start? Any info would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

O/8, 2-7TD, and Stud Hi/Lo Regular. It's the same core of people that get the game going each day so it depends on if they played through the night or whatever as to when the next days game will start.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wynn had to put a stop to the 4/8 non-hold'em games as a management response from Al's ranting.

[/ QUOTE ]

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! If really true, this kinda cements all the negative things Al was ranting about. What kinda management would close down an entire game to a population of interested players because one person ranted about one experience? Guess Al really was right... Wynn management DOES suck. Someone high in management over there needs a cattle prod clue rod used on 'em.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wynn had to put a stop to the 4/8 non-hold'em games as a management response from Al's ranting. Cathleen is trying to get them to get the games back and will probably succeed soon. (BTW, she agrees with Al, as do I, including his response, about the whole situation)

However a 40/80 mix which plays the same as Bellagio's now goes everyday at Wynn.

[/ QUOTE ]
Larry,

Can you or anyone else tell me how soft the game is? When it was at Bellagio I always passed (when I was in town), because it was a rock garden.

If it has loosened up significantly, I'm going to drive up today, now! Like how many players are going high in Stud H/L? How many times does TDL get to showdown? Help, please!

At $6/hr. time charge, it seems too good to pass up, if the game isn't too tough.

TIA,

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2006, 02:56 PM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?

doughhater plays in that game a lot and says it's pretty soft. I just stopped by briefly but saw one player call two cold on the river not closing the action with a straight and 34567 (or 45678) in omaha8 with a flush possible and the board paired.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wynn had to put a stop to the 4/8 non-hold'em games as a management response from Al's ranting.

[/ QUOTE ]

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! If really true, this kinda cements all the negative things Al was ranting about. What kinda management would close down an entire game to a population of interested players because one person ranted about one experience? Guess Al really was right... Wynn management DOES suck. Someone high in management over there needs a cattle prod clue rod used on 'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cathleen is working on it.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
saw one player call two cold on the river not closing the action with a straight and 34567 (or 45678) in omaha8 with a flush possible and the board paired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy cow, I think he's going to make it!