FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 12:15 AM

Default Re: AlwaysAir: The Aftermath

Krantz,

How high did AlwaysAir claim to play?
Old 12-14-2006, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jason, you're out of your mind. throughout our entire 'relationship' you've been ridiculously sketchy. as far as paying you, that was back when we were first getting started and justin was doing a [censored] job as admin. despite that, i kept you updated every single day in the face of your incessant whining about getting paid (if you really played and won as high as you said you did, why the [censored] would you care about waiting a few extra days to get paid for coaching?). Dude, I even offered to front the money myself once or twice if you really couldn't wait. I COMMUNICATED with you.

You, on the other hand, continued to be totally shady, and completely disappear (and start a new 2p2 name, no less) in the midst of two separate and significantly shady situations.

I shouldn't even dignify your 2-year old behavior but I don't want your poor conduct to reflect negatively on myself and the rest of the people who are doing a great job coaching for us. I suppose it was my own fault and my own naivete to bring you on board without making sure you were actually a player and winner at the stakes you claimed.

Anyone burned by Jason by way of 3-bet - feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to work something out with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fixed my own problems thanks - and dont get me started on your skills as a poker player please.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, and I understand how you think since they came to you directly you dont have to pay a percentage, but thats not how it works if you sign up for some sort of program like that. You did [censored] krantz over by doing that bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually the coaches are free to do their own coaching if they want, they just have to make themselves available for some level of 3-bet coaching each month.

but we sent several people his way and then i heard from them down the line that jason had been coaching them - but we never knew about this.

[ QUOTE ]
Krantz,

[/ QUOTE ]

up through 25/50

What is 3-bet?
Old 12-14-2006, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Krantz,

[/ QUOTE ]

I never claimed to be anything spectacular or super human, but I had a PTBB of +4 at 2/4 and up, and if krantz made a fallow up on my students he woulda known that they are doing great.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and dont get me started on your skills as a poker player please.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooo burn, please get started
Old 12-14-2006, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you should coach AE?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe I should
Old 12-14-2006, 12:20 AM

Krantz,

then you are a bad business man in the sense that you are giving your roster of coaches way too much.

edit: I mean you are being overly nice when you should be making more profits, well you get what I mean.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh, and I understand how you think since they came to you directly you dont have to pay a percentage, but thats not how it works if you sign up for some sort of program like that. You did [censored] krantz over by doing that bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually the coaches are free to do their own coaching if they want, they just have to make themselves available for some level of 3-bet coaching each month.

but we sent several people his way and then i heard from them down the line that jason had been coaching them - but we never knew about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only ones with who I did that were students who couldnt afford your rates, i even cut on my profit so they could afford coaching - And it happened twice.