Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: 25NL VIDEO: 4 TABLES AP

yea i dont float all that often, though i will do it against the right ppl. But tbh i dont really recall any spots where it was good to float in the vid. If you could point out any particular hands that would be nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Unless your just refering to floatin when donked into. I dont really get into alot of spots to float since i dont really call pfr all that often and in nonraised pots i dunno if floatin is a good idea??

Yea ive noticed like after im uncertain about a hand i do think about it for a while and check over stats, re-look at the HH, etc. and i admit it does draw my attention away from the current situations...its a bad habit and ive been tryin to do less of it lately.

I think i do also tightin up/aviod spots w/ short stacks especially pf too much. Your right short stacks generally suck and are usually willing to get AI w/ even wider ranges esp postflop.

i have been told i raise from the SB too much when folded to me. So you advocate just foldin?? I usually just raise from the SB when the BB is tight.

AND YES my went to SD % is like 19-20% on avg and in this vid even lower...i dont know why?!?!? i usually play pretty aggro so im guessin im foldin/gettin villians to fold alot on the flop/turn or I need to start callin lighter on the river when the turn checks through?? I dunno it annoys me that i have such a low went to SD % but i dunno why??
Old 07-24-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have been told i raise from the SB too much when folded to me. So you advocate just foldin?? I usually just raise from the SB when the BB is tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

No,I like that you raise in the SB to steal the BB. I mean you raise 4-4.5BB to win 1BB, but you should raise 3-3.5BB to win 1BB. You have to succeed a lot less often so you can do it more. If betting more buys more FE that I can see betting more, but in my experience that isn't the case.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:39 PM

nice video, like the aggressive C betting. what is the stat software u use at the table.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice video, like the aggressive C betting. what is the stat software u use at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerace hud and poker tracker
Old 07-25-2007, 05:37 PM

cheers for the info, Just using the demo now.