Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Brag

LOL JORDAN STEPPING UP? im a raiders fan and that sir is a bad pick.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:52 PM

I said one of those 4 will have a decent year. And besides no one in the league can match up with my WRs. CJ in the flex is a strong move. He is more dependable then most backs that my oppents will have in the flex. Ever year there are 2-3 RB bust(due to injury or not) taking in the top 12.My WR produce year in and year out.

Basically it boils down to my QB, one of them must step it up a notch, say ummmmm 3400 yds and 23-26 TDs and keep those INTs down! Also Mr. Owen Daniels will have a breakout year. 800 yds and 7-9 TDs is very possiable.

And Lamont a bad pick in the 10th i think it was.....not hardly bad
Old 07-29-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those that dont know or care about fantasy football all that means nothing. But for those who do you know that team equals CHAMPIONSHIP and 5k. Which,btw, is just in time for the WPO in Tunica.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no room for T.J. Houshamazilla... T.J. Houshmazode.... T.J. Houshyomomma... ?

Ahh [censored] it

CHAMPIONSHIP
Old 07-29-2007, 05:09 PM

Who's on your Oline? I mean these players need some blocking
Old 07-29-2007, 05:27 PM

running backs and quarterbacks win fantasy titles, and you're trying to tell me you are THAT confident with your pathetic running backs and a prayer on matt leinart.

You're the idiot in every league who drafts all WR first and then talks [censored] about all the "names" on his team, while everyone else is laughing at you. I love people like you.

Congratulations on passing over the two most important fantasy positions and putting your entire season in the hands of 3 WR. haha.

douche
Old 07-29-2007, 05:33 PM

Matt Leinart = Beat
Old 07-29-2007, 06:07 PM

this team is awful lol if you had peyton manning, maurice jones drew and 5th string of every1 else they would do better.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:25 PM

who the hell does a fantasy draft before training camp starts
Old 07-29-2007, 06:42 PM

good team besides jacobs who is a super tool imo. It all depends on your scoring system, but that is a good group of wrs, and i am a big fan of gore
Old 07-30-2007, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
running backs and quarterbacks win fantasy titles, and you're trying to tell me you are THAT confident with your pathetic running backs and a prayer on matt leinart.

You're the idiot in every league who drafts all WR first and then talks [censored] about all the "names" on his team, while everyone else is laughing at you. I love people like you.

Congratulations on passing over the two most important fantasy positions and putting your entire season in the hands of 3 WR. haha.

douche

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, Im a big time loser, with three championships over 5 years totaling 15k. I didnt draft a WR 1st. Who else you take at the end of round 2 Jamel Lewis? Im looking for a consistent player in that 2nd round, and hey who is more consistent then Harrison. I had the 3rd pick, it was a snake draft I went Gore, Harrison, Johnson. Here is where it got tricky for me. To my surprize Boldin was still threre in the 4th! Anyone who didnt grab him there is the true idiot. I just draft with what falls to me. If all my oppents are loading on on RBs and the only 3 QBs that I would even consider grabing before the 5th round I got to take the WRs. Here are some thoughts

A. My RB core isnt bad at all. Frank Gore will probably be 2-4 overall by years end. And in case you didnt know Norwood is the starter oyea Brandon Jackson #1 on the depth chart for GB. And Jacbos will still gdt his 12 TDs.

B.QBs dont win fantasy football championships. Yes, your right, everone thinks this but not true. IMO if you cant get 1 of three maybe 4 QBs therea are plenty others to choose from

C. Chad Johnson going in at the flex is great. Oucho Cinco will probably have 1100-1300 yds and 8-12 TDs. Thats just as good as a number 2 or low number 1 back. So basiclly my Flex is my second RB and my Second RB will act as a flex.

D.That leaves me with a WR core that cant be stoped with Boldin and Harrison.