Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Re: I Knew It! I\'m Surrounded By Boobers! (NC Thread)

I played a 24 minute session and got down 13 BB trying to 4-table while fiancee was being pushy.

Lesson learned: women are -EV
Old 03-15-2007, 10:23 PM

A guy with 100 VPIP just said this to me:

funnyguy: lol when your on my level son look me up
funnyguy: till then
Old 03-15-2007, 10:26 PM

Adam showed me a video to cheer me up a bit.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5d_1172741350
Old 03-15-2007, 10:40 PM

boo-urns!

Today I'm in a coffee shop, and one of hte older employees approaches me and says that the girl who made my bagel thinks I'm cute. I was pretty shocked, so I just said like "whoah, are you serious?" She said yes and asked if I wanted her number. I shrugged my shoulders and said sure. She got about 5 steps away and I said, "Wait a sec, I'm pretty old." "How old?" "25." "She's 17." "Oh well, nvm."

I'm choked though, the 17 year old was kinda cute, and I live in Canada where that sort of thing is legal, regardless of whether or not it's moral.

Surprisingly, this is the second time I've been attempted to be picked up by a staff member at this franchise (different restaurant). First time was a 50-55ish woman though... That was sorta creepy.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:47 PM

Finally, the new forum software is coming!

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=9577726

I've been helping to test this, and the improvement will be awesome. I'm not sure how many beans I'm allowed to spill about new features, but pretty much everything will be better. And no, there is no wood paneling.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally, the new forum software is coming!

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=9577726

I've been helping to test this, and the improvement will be awesome. I'm not sure how many beans I'm allowed to spill about new features, but pretty much everything will be better. And no, there is no wood paneling.

[/ QUOTE ]

[non-serious question]does it come with a sunroof? [/non-serious question]

Serious Question: Will this involve me having to reset my setings (color scheme, posts per page, etc....)? Because it took me nearly a year to change off the default settings I am way to lazy to do it again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2007, 11:27 PM

I'm not sure, actually. I'd wager you have to change them again. At the very least, the skins have completely been overhauled, so you'll almost certainly have to change that.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:21 AM

I'm on super mega monkey tilt right now. My last overpair hands:

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (16 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 19 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has 9h Jc (one pair, jacks).
BB has 2d 4d (two pair, fours and twos).
Hero has Kd Kc (one pair, kings).
Outcome: BB wins 19 BB. </font>

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

River: (9.25 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 13.25 BB

Hero has Kh Ks (two pair, kings and twos).
Button has Jd 2d (three of a kind, twos).
Outcome: Button wins 13.25 BB. </font>

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP folds, BB calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (7.25 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9.25 BB

BB has Ac Jd (flush, ace high).
Hero has As Ad (two pair, aces and eights).
Outcome: BB wins 9.25 BB. </font>

I cashed out half of my roll out of fear.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And no, there is no wood paneling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-16-2007, 12:56 AM

Did you look into that book abs?

And yeah those beats are the suxors!!!! Hopefully you have forgiven me for my historic suckouts of times long past.
Closed Thread