Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2006, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Poker Seat Taker (New AHK Script)

MTH costs money [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Oh well, nice program anyway
Old 05-25-2006, 12:08 PM

UPDATE:

** Support for joining 6-max tables (or 2-max/etc). Previous version would join any size of table because of the way Party waitlist works. New version will let you join individual tables as well as "any table with min players N".

Ouch! This was much harder to do than I thought, so please report here if it works like it should or not.

You need to update PokerCodeLibrary too.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PokerCodeLibrary
http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PokerSeatTaker

Adde
Old 05-30-2006, 06:48 PM

Great program. Makes getting 6 tables set up much easier on a laptop screen. Thanks for all the work and updates!

Is there any chance you'll be adding an option to scan the tables, and only join a table that has an open seat? Forgo the wait lists entirely? When 6 tabling using a gamepad it can be a little hectic trying to manage all the waitlist dialogues. Sometimes it's just easier to open the first table with an open seat, sit, and close/try again if the table is too tight.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:11 AM

Default Re: Poker Seat Taker (New AHK Script):immediate error

hi adde,

downloaded script but as soon as I double click it I get the following; this is even before I press a hot key

Screen Shot

any ideas?

t

PS - I tried to post this as an image but when I linked to the website address as shown and followed the address with psterror.jpg (www.trevorduddle.f2s.com/psterror.jpg) all that appeared on the 2+2 site was a small square in the top left corner where I wanted the image to go. Right clicking and asking it to show picture did not work either [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Any guidance?

cheers

t
Old 05-31-2006, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Poker Seat Taker (New AHK Script):immediate error

[ QUOTE ]
hi adde,

downloaded script but as soon as I double click it I get the following; this is even before I press a hot key

Screen Shot

any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Download updated PokerCodeLibrary and this will be solved.

Adde
Old 05-31-2006, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great program. Makes getting 6 tables set up much easier on a laptop screen. Thanks for all the work and updates!

Is there any chance you'll be adding an option to scan the tables, and only join a table that has an open seat? Forgo the wait lists entirely? When 6 tabling using a gamepad it can be a little hectic trying to manage all the waitlist dialogues. Sometimes it's just easier to open the first table with an open seat, sit, and close/try again if the table is too tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I can add that option, soon but not right now.

Adde
Old 05-31-2006, 01:58 PM

UPDATE:

** When joining full tables, and a table seems to be non-full, PST can now try to take the seat instead of skipping the table. From web page:

[ QUOTE ]
Since Partypoker lobby can be slow to update, many of the tables that is shown to be full actually is not when you open the waitlist dialog. In this case you can choose to open the table and try to take the empty seat. If tables are sorted by name you might end up alone on a table. If you instead sort tables by Players/Seats, this should be less of a problem. You need to configure settings like this:

pst_join_nonfull = 1

[/ QUOTE ]

** Support for new max tables (12). Actually, support for any max tables.

** PokerCodeLibrary functions is now included in the script. A couple of people have had problems with this, so I chose to make it simple for you instead of me.

This update is not tested much. Reply and tell how it works.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PokerSeatTaker

Adde
Old 05-31-2006, 07:33 PM

Downloaded the new version and this time it did not give an immediate error.

However, I set it up to use F12 as 1 table at a time and when I chose it; PST started working but almost always gave an error dialog

"Table Name could not be found in directory. Restart script and try again"

(or similar)

I press OK and it keeps repeating the same message.

However, occasionally, it finds and seats me at a table (never before the dialog appears but that may be pure chance).

BUT despit only having pressed F12 once it carries on repeating the error message but sometimes finding a table and seating.

On occasions, the dialog appears when we can choose to take the seat or be taken off the list but PST does not always deal with that.

It used to work :-) I used the old version when I was playing at full tables and all was fine. However, I have moved back to 6-max so it was no use until this revision came out.

Hope you can find the problem. If you need any more please ask [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

trevor
Old 05-31-2006, 09:03 PM

I got the script running but is there any way to change where it puts the tables after it opens them? It seems like its opening them off my desktop, to the right side, where I can't click on them. I'm not sure how this is as I don't have dual monitors or one active in my video settings. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Old 05-31-2006, 09:37 PM

Adde,

I downloaded the new version and I'm having a slight problem. It opens the tables properly, but when sitting down, it stalls when trying to buy in partially (i.e. if i want it to buy in for 60%, it types in 0 and gets an error). Note that it still works when buying in full.