Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Bizarre Things You Have Realized When You Are High

[ QUOTE ]
That pot was turning me into an anti-social recluse, and that I was ruining myself. 3 days later I took a bunch of mushrooms and smoked a lot, had a horrible horrible experience. I haven't been able to smoke weed without extreme anxiety since then, about 7 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I too recently have uncovered this. I had a period where I had been smoking weed every day for a year straight. I then stopped cold for a week, and when I smoked again, I "felt" how bad weed was for me. I felt how crappy it feels when the high is gone and u just still feel it in the head. I never had realized that whole year how off point I had been because I was smoking so frequently every day seemed normal. I also realized how hard it is to talk to chicks and pay attention to what they are saying when you short term memory is shot to [censored]. I also have a problem when I smoke with people who I do not know very very well. I feel like there are a lot of weird pauses and awkward moments because they dont feel comfortable around me. I would never mix weed with mushrooms, I think mixing psychadelics you are very very lucky if you DONT have a bad experience unless you have mixed them frequently in the past. Well, thats my two cents. I am trying to stop smoking and I have definitly cut down the frequency that I smoke.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that my hands are huge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they are huge because you pick chars where you have to duck to hit them.. LoL. J/k.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:16 PM

I realized that I LOVE apple pie when baked, but I won't touch the stuff sober.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:19 PM

I used to have this weird black-light sensitive poster of a spiral of some sort on my wall. One time I was high on mushrooms, listening to some sort of drum-and-bass music with strobe and blacklights on, hanging out with a few other tripping fools. I started staring at the poster and it started spinning, then I was flying through it, and I thought it was god (I don't believe in god) and that it was protecting me. Apparently I sat there for a good two hours and reveled in my glorious flight into god's world. When I came down I regained my sanity and realized that the poster was not, in fact, god, but I always have felt a little more sentimental towards it. Unfortunately a subsequent mushroom experience lead to its demise at the hands of one of my clumsier friends, who managed to tear it off the wall while falling down for no reason.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:29 PM

When I get high, one thing I really enjoy doing is to mentally transport my house to some random place. I can very vividly imagine that if I were to step outside I would be in the desert, or in my old neighbourhood.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:32 PM

man stuff like this is why they wont legalize it, you guys are talking crazy.

anyways, i notice additional layers to the beat in rap songs when im high.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:32 AM

That I won't become the person I want to be by smoking marijuana. This led to panic attacks, which led to me quitting MJ (after almost a year to the day of when I started smoking).

The nightmares I had for the first couple of weeks after quitting were quite interesting and involved tons of people I know dying. Not something I ever really want to re-hash.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember reading about how a stoned Carl Sagan was in his shower and noticed something about the patterns of soap bubbles going down the glass that inspired him with a equation or theory.

[/ QUOTE ]
I remember hearing from a few people that Dr Suess wrote all of his books while high, checked wiki and couldn't find anything. I also do this...
[ QUOTE ]
i notice additional layers to the beat in rap songs when im high.

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't really care for Pink Floyd when sober but when I'm high it sounds awesome.

I also smile constantly when high, while when sober I don't really smile unless it's genuine.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will start. Yesterday I had a terrible day and I am burning a sour apple philly, when I look at cars in my drive way and realize that every single front of a car looks like a human face. Then I noticed how some makes of cars were "Happier" looking than others.

[/ QUOTE ]

i noticed the same thing completely sober, and 15 years ago.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that my hands are huge.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you just think they are because your dick is small