Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: The physics of the last turd phenomenon

[ QUOTE ]
Noah,

The turd that dares risk total flushing to glimpse the abyss only to return to the bowl is a daring danger-seeker, and far more admirable than the cowardly turd that just stays put. To call this daredevil turd "lesser" is absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

LFS,

The turd that remains is confident in his place in life. He knows where he is at, he's comfortable with his new accomodations, and doesn't give in to the pressure swirling around him, telling him to change.

The turd that goes all the way is a pioneer taking one small flush for a turd, but one giant leap for turd kind. He is Turd Armstrong, setting foot on the surface of the moon.

The turd that goes down, only to reappear is a coward.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And while we're on the subject - have you ever had a stealth turd that somehow dives into the bottom of the bowl and disappears? And then you wipe and it's a totally dry one? Ok, did I just crap or was that a hallucination?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've wiped to find clean tp, you've actually successfuly executed the gravity dump. Since you don't use your sphincter to pinch it off (just gravity, hence the name), it passes through your anus with minimal turd residue. It's usually such a smooth transition from ass to toilet-water that there's minimal splash (akin to an elite Olympic diver) preserving its speed hitting the water, often with enough momentum to carry it through into the pipe.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:51 PM

lol @ low flow toilets.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's only one person on this forum who could make this post and not get a *.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually there are about 60 of them, they are called mods and i can't edit their titles

but i have requested that mat sklansky give the masked man a * for this post
Old 07-06-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ low flow toilets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. when I flush I want the toilet to sound like it would have sucked out my small intestines had I remained seated.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And while we're on the subject - have you ever had a stealth turd that somehow dives into the bottom of the bowl and disappears? And then you wipe and it's a totally dry one? Ok, did I just crap or was that a hallucination?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've wiped to find clean tp, you've actually successfuly executed the gravity dump. Since you don't use your sphincter to pinch it off (just gravity, hence the name), it passes through your anus with minimal turd residue. It's usually such a smooth transition from ass to toilet-water that there's minimal splash (akin to an elite Olympic diver) preserving its speed hitting the water, often with enough momentum to carry it through into the pipe.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hands down the most awesome paragraph ever written in the history of civilization.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ low flow toilets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. when I flush I want the toilet to sound like it would have sucked out my small intestines had I remained seated.

[/ QUOTE ]

My work toilet is like this. It hasn't met a turd it couldn't handle. The only things it can't handle are paper towels. Actually, my toilet at home is like this too, except it probably uses more water, and it makes less of a WHOOSH when flushed.

[ QUOTE ]
That last piece of turd could be lighter than the rest, caused by the fact that it might be methane-infused. This methane-infused turd might be having trouble getting past the U-shaped pipe thing that usually prevents waste from flowing back into your toilet. Don't know if it's right...just a hypothesis.

Perhaps you should save a control sample, flush and then save a "floater" sample and have them analyzed to see if this hypothesis is correct. I could also ask my girlfriend who's had experience with vortices and fluid dynamics, perhaps these forces come into play as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could very well have something here because did you ever notice that on the re-flush the refuge turd still has trouble flushing?

OMG POOP THREAD!

NT,

Do you hate science? OK, fine, move it to SMP so Sklansky can hog all the glory.