Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2006, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Show your HUD

[ QUOTE ]

My "fold on <street>" numbers are really, really useful in 6max. Really really.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you put up an example hand where you decision was strongly influenced bu these stats?

I asked similar question in another topic to another person, so excuse me.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:08 PM

Could someone please explain to me how to use card replacements? I'm unzipping the files into the /images directory, but its not replacing the clubs and diamonds cards. I changed the file names by hand but then Party wouldn't work.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM

Here's my HUD :

I like to go with the more simple approach and I have my stats color coded (blue=weak/tight, green=average, red=aggressive). I only recently added my own session stats to the table, which goes where the dealer would be but I'm not sitting in this picture so you can't see them.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please explain to me how to use card replacements? I'm unzipping the files into the /images directory, but its not replacing the clubs and diamonds cards. I changed the file names by hand but then Party wouldn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]Use the 4color deck.
-Sam
Old 01-15-2006, 09:33 PM

Same stats as yours but with Total Agg to make it a group of 4 numbers under Hands, VPIP, PFR. There's a Went to showdown & Won at showdown. The number next to the chip counts is profit if playing a cash game.

My stats are at the bottom right.

The last showdown is on the screen and the mucked hands are displayed on the table rather than over the players names.

It's in the Layouts section of Pokerace's website.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The last showdown is on the screen and the mucked hands are displayed on the table rather than over the players names.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you get the last hand to be displayed?
Old 01-16-2006, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you get the last hand to be displayed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Layout manager. Showdown Information. Make them visible and position them where you want them.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:11 AM

I _do_ use color coding. The location tells me what stat is what; color isn't necessary for that. I like to be able to glance at a stat and quickly get an impression of the player. I use red, yellow, green, blue as a spectrum from tight-aggressive to loose-passive. (I've color-coded the aggression numbers since I took that shot.)

The categories are labeled around the middle, but I don't need the key much anymore. It's still more useful that putting one of those "outs" charts, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Since taking this shot, I've also added my own stats for the session at the bottom right. Again, not that useful, but better than wasting space.

If you're interested in the graphics mod(s) or the layout, let me know. I did 6max, too.
-Sam
Old 01-16-2006, 01:36 AM

The 6-max setup doesn't seem to be on your site. Can you email it to me or put it up somewhere for download?

Thanks for the layout. I like it a lot.

-poincaraux
Old 04-10-2006, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I _do_ use color coding. The location tells me what stat is what; color isn't necessary for that. I like to be able to glance at a stat and quickly get an impression of the player. I use red, yellow, green, blue as a spectrum from tight-aggressive to loose-passive. (I've color-coded the aggression numbers since I took that shot.)

The categories are labeled around the middle, but I don't need the key much anymore. It's still more useful that putting one of those "outs" charts, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Since taking this shot, I've also added my own stats for the session at the bottom right. Again, not that useful, but better than wasting space.

If you're interested in the graphics mod(s) or the layout, let me know. I did 6max, too.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

this is sick! i am going to try and immitate these stat thingys. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]