Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Book your own Wrestlemania

all,

i'm thinking a Lashley v. Umaga match for the ECW championship wouldnt be all that bad.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all,

i'm thinking a Lashley v. Umaga match for the ECW championship wouldnt be all that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why pump Umaga up as this killing machine only to have him job to Cena twice and go to ECW?

I think Umaga has the potential of being a big draw, but it seems that almost every fan and obviously the writers disagree.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:14 PM

WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs The Undertaker

World Championship: Batista w/Ric Flair (c) vs Shawn Michaels w/HHH(Former members of Evolution vs DX)

WWE Tag Titles: London/Kendrick (c) vs World's Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Time

ECW World Title: Bobby Lashley (c) vs CM Punk vs RVD (TLC Match)

Intercontinental Title: Jeff Hardy (c) vs Matt Hardy

United States Title: Chris Benoit (c) vs Mr. Kennedy

Cruiserweight Title: Gregory Helms (c) vs Elija Burke

Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Carlito, Kenny Dykstra, Sabu, Nitro, MVP, Rey Mysterio, Kane

No DQ Match: Randy Orton v Edge

Grudge Match: Umaga & The Great Khali w/Vince McMahon vs. Hulk Hogan & Stone Cold Steve Austin w/Donald Trump (Austin or The Rock, but Austin is rumored to make a few appearances in the near future to help promote a movie).

JBL vs. King Booker Loser Leaves Smackdown

***Dark Matches***

Marcus Cor Von vs. Test #1 Contender Match

Duece and Domino vs The Highlanders

Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Super Crazy
Old 01-31-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all,

[/ QUOTE ]

Why pump Umaga up as this killing machine only to have him job to Cena twice and go to ECW?

I think Umaga has the potential of being a big draw, but it seems that almost every fan and obviously the writers disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

my thinking was that because he was (foolishly) jobbed to Cena he's already lost some of his luster. Sending him to ECW allows him a sort of fresh start and I think he would make the perfect champion over there will a natural list of opponents being Lashley, RVD, Sabu, Punk, Tommy Dreamer all of which would be fresh match ups. Additionally Umaga being exreme rules matches would be cool as well
Old 01-31-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my thinking was that because he was (foolishly) jobbed to Cena he's already lost some of his luster. Sending him to ECW allows him a sort of fresh start and I think he would make the perfect champion over there will a natural list of opponents being Lashley, RVD, Sabu, Punk, Tommy Dreamer all of which would be fresh match ups. Additionally Umaga being exreme rules matches would be cool as well

[/ QUOTE ]

It is too bad that Vince has a huge hard-on for Cena.

Cena's an average (at best) wrestler with almost no technical moves who is hit and miss on the mic (sometimes great, sometimes terrible).

Tons of guys I'd rather see with the belt.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cena's an average (at best) wrestler with almost no technical moves who is hit and miss on the mic (sometimes great, sometimes terrible).

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part of what you just described does Jamal of 3-Minute Warning posess?

NO mic skills (and Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrada is annoying), no technical moves (a samoan drop), no heat, nothing. What exactly was he going to do with the strap that Cena couldn't? At least Cena has SOME fans.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part of what you just described does Jamal of 3-Minute Warning posess?

NO mic skills (and Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrada is annoying), no technical moves (a samoan drop), no heat, nothing. What exactly was he going to do with the strap that Cena couldn't? At least Cena has SOME fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Estrada's schtick is great.

Umaga has carried Cena in both main events they've been in. I was at NYR and Cena had almost nothing going. Royal Rumble Cena had a little more, but it was still mostly Umaga.

I'd be willing to bet that Umaga has better technical skills than Cena. Watching the same Fisherman's Buster/Shoulderblock/Five-knuckle shuffle/FU matches are getting really old to me.

If they didn't keep booking Umaga in squash matches I think he'd show he's a better wrestler than Cena.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:49 AM

I have been working on mine guys. I should have it done tomorrow.