Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Re: AHK: how to read PokerStars Lobby? ( source code reward or maybe c

ok Dave, I don't wanna bunch of schmucks data mining 1795 tables all night long so let's make things clear up.

If "someone" releases a program (compiled script) that opens top most 20 tables from the lobby and then sells this program for 20 bucks then you release PokerStars Table Opener that will open 20 tables max.

Correct? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW. if you implement it like Loop, 20 there aren't many people that will be able to increase that limit even with the open source. Plus add something within the loop and you are safe.

[ QUOTE ]
AS I have said before (amd is I'm sorry most delayed) I will fix up the SNG opener soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup, but if I could use ControlGet,, List the script would be already working.
I know you don't have time to do everything ... that's the main reason for open source concept.

[ QUOTE ]
Basically, Stars needs to sort out their policy / enforcement for a cash agme opener to be viable imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's in their interest because I could play 1 or 2 tables more if I wouldn't be disturbed by all that tables pop-ing and requiring my attention to sit in.
I think everybody could. Not counting the effect on the speed of the game...

[ QUOTE ]
the Win32 GDI functions... I think i found a fix for the problem I have been encountering....

[/ QUOTE ]
aren't you going to share the problem (and solution)?
Old 11-03-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A

Also as I have previously posted, myself I have a cash game opener.. I just don't want it out there until Stars sorts out the datamining issue. Saying that, if someone posted one and charged for it I'd obv. release mine straight away to avoid ppl being ripped off.. but in the current state I don't want to be the one introducing such technology to the public that can so easily be abused against Stars TOS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,

There is a cash game opener that someone is charging for:

Link
Old 11-03-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A

Also as I have previously posted, myself I have a cash game opener.. I just don't want it out there until Stars sorts out the datamining issue. Saying that, if someone posted one and charged for it I'd obv. release mine straight away to avoid ppl being ripped off.. but in the current state I don't want to be the one introducing such technology to the public that can so easily be abused against Stars TOS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Is it not banned?

looks like an all-in-one opener and dataminer tool to me... it does mean I'd hardly be advancing the availability of mining by releasing an auto-opener tho... suppose I best shoot an email to Stars and tidy up my code [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it does mean I'd hardly be advancing the availability of mining by releasing an auto-opener tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

MORE THAN THAT Someone already posted a script that opens top most 30 tables from the lobby (basically the script I intended to realese to make you feel beter you don't invent datamining)

Now you can release your script without any doubt cause you won't make datamining any easier than what is available...
Old 11-04-2007, 01:02 PM

IDEA: while playing you close the tables yourself (by leaving). But you don't if you are datamining while sleeping. If you implement limit and do NOT implement the "close empty/bad tables" feature then it's unusable for dataminers.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL they even charge twice as what I intended. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Is it not banned?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, if they don't mean by "SHH" the "IHH".

But it's definitely against the T&C and that's why it's unusable while playing.
So sad you can use it free while you aren't logged in and break the T&C. But if you wanna use it in a legal way you are in trouble [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

That's why we really need some Table Opener that won't break the T&C (probably with a limit of opened tables).